Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

August

Songs you will defend till' the end of time

I will always defend Shake It Off, Welcome to NY, LWYMMD and ...RFI? as far as polarizing songs in the fanbase go.

SIO is obviously universally loved but it’s just one of those songs that the fans feel are weak whereas I think it’s one of the best songs on 1989, even if I don’t play it as much. WTNY is also the perfect opener for 1989 and not bad at all. LWYMMD is her best lead single (tied with Love Story probably) and ...RFI? is obviously not her signature style, so I get the hate it received, but she pulled it off well and it aged well too. No slander of these songs on my watch sorry1 

How You Get the Girl

Superman

The entire Reputation tracklist

The good sis has a flawless discography but idk what all is liked and disliked collectively by stans so I’ll just stop there ySjUDiU.png

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

How You Get the Girl

Superman

The good sis has a flawless discography but idk what all is liked and disliked collectively by stans so I’ll just stop there ySjUDiU.png

Based on what I see from ATRLers (I hold their opinions of more value than the Twitter stans since they love everything):

Universally loved or at least liked:

- Invisible, Cold As You, Should've Said No, Our Song

- Fearless, Love Story, White Horse, Breathe, Forever & Always

- Sparks Fly, Dear John, Enchanted, Last Kiss, Long Live

- State Of Grace, Red, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Begin Again

- Blank Space, Style, OOTW, Wildest Dreams, Clean

- IDSB, Don't Blame Me, Delicate, Getaway Car, CIWYW

Mixed reception:

- idk for debut, no1curr about it anyway

- Fifteen, YBWM, Hey Stephen

- Mine, Mean, Haunted, Ours

- Treacherous, IKYWT, 22, SBT

- SIO, IWYW, Wildest Dreams, This Love, I Know Places, New Romantics

- RFI, LWYMMD, DWOHT, TIWWCHNT, NYD

Universally hated/disliked:

- Tied Together With a Shart, Stay Beautiful

- Change and maybe The Best Day

- Speak Now, Better Than Revenge, Innocent

- WANEGBT, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight (one of her best btw), the Ed feature, and Gertrude At Home

- WTNY, Bad Blood, YAIL

- End Game, SIG... (tragic), Gorgeous, Dress

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

How You Get the Girl

Superman

There aren't enough boundaries to be crossed in this sectionjj2 We need the postsgaga13

+1 for you mentioning the universally panned bop How You Get The Girl by the waybey6

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.