Songs you will defend till' the end of time

49 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Based on what I see from ATRLers (I hold their opinions of more value than the Twitter stans since they love everything):

Universally loved or at least liked:

- Invisible, Cold As You, Should've Said No, Our Song

- Fearless, Love Story, White Horse, Breathe, Forever & Always

- Sparks Fly, Dear John, Enchanted, Last Kiss, Long Live

- State Of Grace, Red, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Begin Again

- Blank Space, Style, OOTW, Wildest Dreams, Clean

- IDSB, Don't Blame Me, Delicate, Getaway Car, CIWYW

Mixed reception:

- idk for debut, no1curr about it anyway

- Fifteen, YBWM, Hey Stephen

- Mine, Mean, Haunted, Ours

- Treacherous, IKYWT, 22, SBT

- SIO, IWYW, Wildest Dreams, This Love, I Know Places, New Romantics

- RFI, LWYMMD, DWOHT, TIWWCHNT, NYD

Universally hated/disliked:

- Tied Together With a Smile, Stay Beautiful

- Change and maybe The Best Day

- Speak Now, Better Than Revenge, Innocent

- WANEGBT, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight (one of her best btw), the Ed feature, and Gertrude At Home

- WTNY, Bad Blood, YAIL

- End Game, SIG... (tragic), Gorgeous, Dress

This list is correct except the ones I put in boldlj1

I'm active on Instagram with my fan account @some_big_enemies mad1) and I have seen multiple swifties panning Dear John. Some love it but some people (including me) don't like it at all. It sounds (purposely, but still) like a John Mayer song to meny1

Mine and Haunted are extremely loved and I feel like swifties have made Mine a decent hit on the charts. Haunted could smash as a single! Same for I Know Places, literally no one dislikes that gembey3 Dancing With Our Hands Tied isn't a fan favourite, but it doesn't deserve to be along those other songswat3

The Best Day makes a lot of people, including Taylor cry, if that's your motive for putting it in the hate sectiontay5

Taylor 179,361
28 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

This list is correct except the ones I put in boldlj1

I'm active on Instagram with my fan account @some_big_enemies mad1) and I have seen multiple swifties panning Dear John. Some love it but some people (including me) don't like it at all. It sounds (purposely, but still) like a John Mayer song to meny1

Mine and Haunted are extremely loved and I feel like swifties have made Mine a decent hit on the charts. Haunted could smash as a single! Same for I Know Places, literally no one dislikes that gembey3 Dancing With Our Hands Tied isn't a fan favourite, but it doesn't deserve to be along those other songswat3

The Best Day makes a lot of people, including Taylor cry, if that's your motive for putting it in the hate sectiontay5

I've seen some ppl show hate for Dear John (which is understandable because it's too long orangu1) but I feel like most appreciate it. As for songs like Mine, I see the narrative about how it's a Love Story 2.0 and lots of stans don't care for it but it's probably liked

And I like TBD because I can relate to it somewhat but I see criticism about how a lot of people might not be able to relate because of the specificness and positive family experience lots of people don't have sia3 

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

I've seen some ppl show hate for Dear John (which is understandable because it's too long orangu1) but I feel like most appreciate it. As for songs like Mine, I see the narrative about how it's a Love Story 2.0 and lots of stans don't care for it but it's probably liked

And I like TBD because I can relate to it somewhat but I see criticism about how a lot of people might not be able to relate because of the specificness and positive family experience lots of people don't have sia3 

Literally HOWgiveup2

The Best Day is underrated. In fact, she has so many gems that are underratedtay5

STJ 437

Tim McGraw. Many fans dislike/hate it, but I love it oprah7 It's so romantique oprah7

On 3/10/2019 at 3:21 AM, Taylor said:

Universally hated/disliked:

- Tied Together With a Shart, Stay Beautiful

- Change and maybe The Best Day

- Speak Now, Better Than Revenge, Innocent

- WANEGBT, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight 

- WTNY

these all deserve better meg1 

fab 13,307

Delicate 

Dress

Out Of The Woods 

You Are In Love 

Everything Has Changed

cry9 

fab 13,307
On 3/11/2019 at 5:53 PM, STJ said:

Tim McGraw. Many fans dislike/hate it, but I love it oprah7 It's so romantique oprah7

omg me too sis cry9 

On 3/13/2019 at 1:12 AM, Confetti said:
  • Last Kiss
  • New Romantics
  • How You Get The Girl
  • Starlight
  • If This Was A Movie

The swifties don't respect these two enoughalex1