Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

August

Why is Break Up With Girlfriend, I'm Bored already plunging?

After 3 weeks, Break Up With Girlfriend, I'm Bored has already left the top 10, but why? Was it released too soon after smash hit 7 Rings? It's really pulling off ...Ready For It? numbersari9

This is no hate thread btw but it's very weird considering it's doing decent on radio and it's #4 on Spotify worldwidebrit3

Probably down to the fact it was the 3rd major single and released not long after 7 Rings, they should have perhaps waited a little longer before releasing it. 

yuh nn literally what everyone said here. it was released way too early, 7 rings had like three weeks at #1 and it was still making at least 6-7 million on spotify (i think) so it was a HUGE mistake

Godline is a summer smash! They gotta release Bad Idea first to bridge the gap! clap1 

21 hours ago, Law said:

She should've waited and released Bloodline instead but oprah14

21 hours ago, isrobi said:

Because bloodline should’ve been a third single.... and third number one but they rushed and failed

On 3/8/2019 at 1:24 PM, Littleswiftie said:

After 3 weeks, Break Up With Girlfriend, I'm Bored has already left the top 10, but why? Was it released too soon after smash hit 7 Rings? It's really pulling off ...Ready For It? numbersari9

This is no hate thread btw but it's very weird considering it's doing decent on radio and it's #4 on Spotify worldwidebrit3

The difference between RFI and Bored... RFI is still remembered 

On 3/8/2019 at 2:24 PM, Littleswiftie said:

WHY do you always have to put Taylor comparisons in here? ew2 Take it to BG.

15 minutes ago, Madonna said:

WHY do you always have to put Taylor comparisons in here? ew2 Take it to BG.

Because Arianators like to compare her to the veteranari9

OT: I can see this song being between 20-50 for a few months but this song is still on top of the charts but can't keep momentum and it's really confusing

3 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

Because Arianators like to compare her to the veteranari9

OT: I can see this song being between 20-50 for a few months but this song is still on top of the charts but can't keep momentum and it's really confusing

Literally no one compares Ariana to Taylor, not even on Twitter.. sia5 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.