Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Britney fans take a dump! Xtina adds more shows in London after dates sell out!

Fucking dumb CUNTS ny1 

Thought y’all said Xtina couldn’t tour? Wouldn’t do it as big as Britney in Europe, etc. nat2 

All this and she still hasn’t even done Latin America where she’s guaranteed to sell out, and an area that Britney never bothered touching cuz no one gives 2 fucks about her there. What the fuck is good y’all. Xtina now a global touring force while Britney cancelling her Vegas residences indefinetly. What a great way to cap off a decade, no longer in Britney’s alleged shadow and now the more relevant and successful act who also sold more albums this decade. My how Karma works wonders. xtina7 

funny how it says everything is sold out in that tweet that they had to add an extra date, but i clicked on that link and it shows the tour isn't even sold out dead4 poor xtina, even her team lies to her

14 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

All this and she still hasn’t even done Latin America where she’s guaranteed to sell out, and an area that Britney never bothered touching cuz no one gives 2 fucks about her there. What the fuck is good y’all. Xtina now a global touring force while Britney cancelling her Vegas residences indefinetly. What a great way to cap off a decade, no longer in Britney’s alleged shadow and now the more relevant and successful act who also sold more albums this decade. My how Karma works wonders. xtina7 

ny4

Can you please enlighten us how is she suddenly a touring force?????

If, according to tour standards, Xtina is now a touring force, Britney is actually a touring mega force, right? 

I mean Britney is the one who has been performing non-stop since the Femme Fatale tour at the beginning of this decade, the POM residency and its world tours...

What's the tea Agutard?

Are you gonna hide in your cave like you always do when you are proven wrong or you are just going to admit defeat?

oprah8

Sis why are fucking stuck in 2004 or something?

Only 3 things have been taking a dump lately.. Your rep count, your popularity, your brain cells demi1.

Anyway we all know Successica outsold that Oreo salesperson you claim to stan.  

2 hours ago, harry said:

She added a second 10k arena date. Good for her and how thrilling for you.

Britney played three sold out shows at the much larger O2 arena for 40k people. lol3

The venue is 12.5k and the only reason Britney did 40k is because she did 3 nights. If Christina does 3 nights then that would bring her to 38k but she’s doing several OTHER venues in the UK too. 

I love your fucking failed spin. Try again sweetie. nat2 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The only thing spinning is your brain... Spinning out of control! 

cry1 cry1 so happy the tour is selling well WHICH IS WHAT MATTERS AT THIS POINT

i must admit after she's been gone for so long i feared she'd do well with this tour as the venues seemed so ambitious to me. she hasn't been in Europe in over a decade, no solo hit and so on.

if she keeps focusing on touring things are looking bright for her. ONE solo hit in the near future could be enough to cement her status as a succesful touring artist. her legacy looks good.

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

The venue is 12.5k and the only reason Britney did 40k is because she did 3 nights. If Christina does 3 nights then that would bring her to 38k but she’s doing several OTHER venues in the UK too. 

This is going to be a learning moment for you, so keep up. 

O2 has a capacity of 20k for sports events or events in the round.

Wembley has a capacity of 12.5k for sports events or events in the round. 

So you don't understand that for concerts at arena venues like this they only use about 70-80% of the arena, and that the typical size of a show at Wembley is 10k? Well now you do. Madonna did 8 sold out dates at that arena for Confessions and it was a total of just over 80k people. If they could have packed more in for less dates they fucking would have. Don't be a moron just to make me type more. Use your head, dunce.

ayumi1

9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Only 4 things have been taking a dump lately.. Your rep count, your popularity, your brain cells demi1.

isn't... isn't that 3 things nicki5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.