Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Britney fans take a dump! Xtina adds more shows in London after dates sell out!

So she’s pretty much doing 02 Arena cause that’s 2 wembley Arenas. Her team really does undermine her  anna1

people need to stop doubting our legends, Xtina has done shit all these last 8 years and yet she’s doing as well as “other” girls who have been hustling none stop xtina7 that’s Queen privilege 

2 hours ago, rocky road said:

So she’s pretty much doing 02 Arena cause that’s 2 wembley Arenas. Her team really does undermine her  anna1

people need to stop doubting our legends, Xtina has done shit all these last 8 years and yet she’s doing as well as “other” girls who have been hustling none stop xtina7 that’s Queen privilege 

That’s the epitome of a nostalgia act that you guys accused Britney of when she had her residency wasn’t it? nat2 

@Agugaga quote me where I said Xtina could never tour? nat1 I said she has never done a sold out arena tour since B2B which is factual, not that she will never tour again. nat1 Though I did also say that she will never top Britney in touring, sales, streams, popularity, etc., which are all still true nat1 

Y’all just gotta post the “This Is The Last Britney Thread I’ll Create” by Agugaga thread and leave it at that. Trying to school him doesn’t work cuz he either runs away when you’re right or keeps posting delusional lies he actually believes

ari2 

18 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Y’all just gotta post the “This Is The Last Britney Thread I’ll Create” by Agugaga thread and leave it at that. Trying to school him doesn’t work cuz he either runs away when you’re right or keeps posting delusional lies he actually believes

ari2 

True. Next thread everyone just copy / paste, done thank u next ari2

2 hours ago, rocky road said:

Splash that tea! The whole KIIIII of this entire debacle was that Britney fans were claiming Xtina couldn't do the big arenas that Britney was doing in Europe. The OOP of it all ny4 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

That’s the epitome of a nostalgia act that you guys accused Britney of when she had her residency wasn’t it? nat2 

@Agugaga quote me where I said Xtina could never tour? nat1 I said she has never done a sold out arena tour since B2B which is factual, not that she will never tour again. nat1 Though I did also say that she will never top Britney in touring, sales, streams, popularity, etc., which are all still true nat1 

I mean honestly...Vegas was a nostalgic place when Britney and J.lo were doing it, since none of them were able to get big hits on the charts while they were in vegas rav2

However, it wasn't until Drake, Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga hit the strip that it's now no longer considered a nostalgic place. These are current acts on the charts honey. And they have Vegas residencies at the same time. And that has nothing to do with Britney allegedly "starting a trend"...all she did was carry a trend that retired divas Celine Dion and Cher originally started. But thanks for your input rav2 

10 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Splash that tea! The whole KIIIII of this entire debacle was that Britney fans were claiming Xtina couldn't do the big arenas that Britney was doing in Europe. The OOP of it all ny4 

The KIIIIII of it all you giving up Britney threads but you still post 5 a day. Schedule an appointment with your therapist ari3 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

I mean honestly...Vegas was a nostalgic place when Britney and J.lo were doing it, since none of them were able to get big hits on the charts while they were in vegas rav2

However, it wasn't until Drake, Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga hit the strip that it's now no longer considered a nostalgic place. These are current acts on the charts honey. And they have Vegas residencies at the same time. And that has nothing to do with Britney allegedly "starting a trend"...all she did was carry a trend that retired divas Celine Dion and Cher originally started. But thanks for your input rav2 

Then what is Xtina doing in Vegas considering she didn't have a single track land on the top 100 from her last album? nat1 

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

One’s talent is nostalgic, the others isn’t. ari5

30 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lmfao2 sis I.... lmfao2 

If Christina isn’t a legend then neither is Britney considering the colossal plunge she took from her heights and she’s now at the bottom of the barrel and has no respect in the industry nat2 

28 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

If Christina isn’t a legend then neither is Britney considering the colossal plunge she took from her heights and she’s now at the bottom of the barrel and has no respect in the industry nat2 

I’m laughing at the hypocrisy and delusion, not at the statement brit9 

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I’m laughing at the hypocrisy and delusion, not at the statement brit9 

Xtina may be at the bottom of the barrel with Britney. But the difference is she has respect which Britney never will, even though she sold more compact discs of oops I did it again like 20 years ago brit9

14 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Xtina may be at the bottom of the barrel with Britney. But the difference is she has respect which Britney never will, even though she sold more compact discs of oops I did it again like 20 years ago brit9

Britney currently: more albums sold, more streams per month, more streams overall, more vevo views, more singles hit top 100, more watched residency, more tour gross, more twitter followers, more Instagram followers, more popularity, more acclaimed albums lol3 I... 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Britney currently: more albums sold, more streams per month, more streams overall, more vevo views, more singles hit top 100, more watched residency, more tour gross, more twitter followers, more Instagram followers, more popularity, more acclaimed albums lol3 I... 

Love how you conveniently left out number of grammies brit9

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.