Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Britney fans take a dump! Xtina adds more shows in London after dates sell out!

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

good for X, she wins omg brit2 

At least Britney has her Teen Choice Awards!

Now if only teens can stumble upon their moms Oops I did it again CD and wipe the dust off. Maybe then they can hear it since they aren’t streaming it. But yay for vintage CD sales that mean absolutely nothing today. oprah2 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Now if only teens can stumble upon their moms Oops I did it again CD and wipe the dust off. Maybe then they can hear it since they aren’t streaming it. But yay for vintage CD sales that mean absolutely nothing today. oprah2 

You realize that the vast majority of Xtina’s sales are from vintage CD sales right? lol3 

PS Britney has more monthly streamers than Xtina lol3 poor dat kii1  

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You realize that the vast majority of Xtina’s sales are from vintage CD sales right? lol3 

Funny how “monthly streamers” is now a thing just because Britney beat Xtina in streams for the first time ever.  But on that note, Xtina’s streaming ratio should be 6:9 of what ever Britney’s is since that’s how much albums they have, but I guess A LOT of Britney’s music has been forgotten so good for Xtina.kii1

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I’m pretty sure Xtina wiped out Britney’s entire digital sales discography with a 30 second feature so there’s that too. xtina6 

10 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I’m pretty sure Xtina wiped out Britney’s entire digital sales discography with a 30 second feature so there’s that too. xtina6 

Wow and with all that she still loses in all sales metrics overall including her small 16-date residency and European tour? brit14 how the mighty have fallen kii1 

On 3/9/2019 at 2:28 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Shit, It did say 4 originally but I removed the 4th as it was too harsh. 

spill it clap1 

On 3/8/2019 at 11:52 PM, tomás said:

isn't... isn't that 3 things nicki5

their 2 brain cells demi1 

17 hours ago, Agugaga said:

didnt you say the opposite in another thread about CD sales? and that streaming doesnt count as real sales?

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

didnt you say the opposite in another thread about CD sales? and that streaming doesnt count as real sales?

Agugaga: CD sales count and streaming is not the same as “getting up and going to the store to physically buy it” which validates it more...

...unless it’s Britney’s first 2 CD’s, they magically don’t count oprah14 

Agugaga really is a fucking moron. Next thread, remember: only post the link to his thread stating he’s done bashing Britney, since he has dementia ny1 

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

@Agugaga so what is the truth? nat1 

The truth is, Britney’s 2 diamond CD’s are now being streamed less than other diamond CDs or albums that sold a lot less. Isn’t Stripped being streamed just as much, if not more, and it never went diamond. So literally those Britney CDs are just that. Forgotten dusty CDs that didn’t transition into the digital era. Gotta love vintage tho nat1 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The truth is, Britney’s 2 diamond CD’s are now being streamed less than other diamond CDs or albums that sold a lot less. Isn’t Stripped being streamed just as much, if not more, and it never went diamond. So literally those Britney CDs are just that. Forgotten dusty CDs that didn’t transition into the digital era. Gotta love vintage tho nat1 

If Stripped never went diamond then wouldn't it have been forgotten? nat2

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

If Stripped never went diamond then wouldn't it have been forgotten? nat2

Stripped sold 4.5 million in the US while oops went 10x platinum. Shouldn’t that mean it gets 4.5 the streams of Oops today? But we know poor Britney’s music was a fad that didn’t stand the test of time xtina7 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Stripped sold 4.5 million in the US while oops went 10x platinum. Shouldn’t that mean it gets 4.5 the streams of Oops today? But we know poor Britney’s music was a fad that didn’t stand the test of time

Neither did Liberation xtina7

Wow my phone is stupid jj4

I can't delete the video jj4

27 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But you STILL think streaming is massively inferior to sales, so it’s hilarious you’re using streaming as a defense to your delusion fall6 

Let’s compare CA (Self-Titled) to BOMT since they’re the same time. How’s CA slaying on the streaming side? nat1 

50 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

But you STILL think streaming is massively inferior to sales, so it’s hilarious you’re using streaming as a defense to your delusion fall6 

Let’s compare CA (Self-Titled) to BOMT since they’re the same time. How’s CA slaying on the streaming side? nat1 

With three #1s no less, talk about forgotten quick hits that no one can remember anymore nat1 @Agugaga 

Also just look at receipts of Toxic, BOMT, Oops I did it again, Womanizer and Work Bitch all outstreaming any and all Xtina album singles including her biggest hits Beautiful, Dirrrty, and GIAB nat1 Oops she did it again! kii1 

no matter the receipts it looks like Britney always wins. nat2 

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

With three #1s no less, talk about forgotten quick hits that no one can remember anymore nat1 @Agugaga 

Also just look at receipts of Toxic, BOMT, Oops I did it again, Womanizer and Work Bitch all outstreaming any and all Xtina album singles including her biggest hits Beautiful, Dirrrty, and GIAB nat1 Oops she did it again! kii1 

no matter the receipts it looks like Britney always wins. nat2 

undefined

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.