Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Britney fans take a dump! Xtina adds more shows in London after dates sell out!

Recommended Posts

Agugaga 1,582
22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

good for X, she wins omg brit2 

At least Britney has her Teen Choice Awards!

Now if only teens can stumble upon their moms Oops I did it again CD and wipe the dust off. Maybe then they can hear it since they aren’t streaming it. But yay for vintage CD sales that mean absolutely nothing today. oprah2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper 4,913
1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

At least Britney has her Teen Choice Awards!

Now if only teens can stumble upon their moms Oops I did it again CD and wipe the dust off. Maybe then they can hear it since they aren’t streaming it. But yay for vintage CD sales that mean absolutely nothing today. oprah2 

You realize that the vast majority of Xtina’s sales are from vintage CD sales right? lol3 

 

PS Britney has more monthly streamers than Xtina lol3 poor dat kii1  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga 1,582
15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You realize that the vast majority of Xtina’s sales are from vintage CD sales right? lol3 

 

PS Britney has more monthly streamers than Xtina lol3 poor dat kii1  

Funny how “monthly streamers” is now a thing just because Britney beat Xtina in streams for the first time ever.  But on that note, Xtina’s streaming ratio should be 6:9 of what ever Britney’s is since that’s how much albums they have, but I guess A LOT of Britney’s music has been forgotten so good for Xtina.kii1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga 1,582
3 hours ago, Vesper said:

You realize that the vast majority of Xtina’s sales are from vintage CD sales right? lol3 

 

PS Britney has more monthly streamers than Xtina lol3 poor dat kii1  

I’m pretty sure Xtina wiped out Britney’s entire digital sales discography with a 30 second feature so there’s that too. xtina6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon 4,687
1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

I’m pretty sure Xtina wiped out Britney’s entire digital sales discography with a 30 second feature so there’s that too. xtina6 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
STJ 437
1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

I’m pretty sure Xtina wiped out Britney’s entire digital sales discography with a 30 second feature so there’s that too. xtina6 

You didn't lie dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper 4,913
10 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I’m pretty sure Xtina wiped out Britney’s entire digital sales discography with a 30 second feature so there’s that too. xtina6 

Wow and with all that she still loses in all sales metrics overall including her small 16-date residency and European tour? brit14 how the mighty have fallen kii1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 2:28 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Shit, It did say 4 originally but I removed the 4th as it was too harsh. 

spill it clap1 

On 3/8/2019 at 11:52 PM, tomás said:

isn't... isn't that 3 things nicki5

their 2 brain cells demi1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Agugaga said:

At least Britney has her Teen Choice Awards!

Now if only teens can stumble upon their moms Oops I did it again CD and wipe the dust off. Maybe then they can hear it since they aren’t streaming it. But yay for vintage CD sales that mean absolutely nothing today. oprah2 

didnt you say the opposite in another thread about CD sales? and that streaming doesnt count as real sales?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper 4,913
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

didnt you say the opposite in another thread about CD sales? and that streaming doesnt count as real sales?

@Agugaga so what is the truth? nat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon 4,687
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

didnt you say the opposite in another thread about CD sales? and that streaming doesnt count as real sales?

Agugaga: CD sales count and streaming is not the same as “getting up and going to the store to physically buy it” which validates it more...

...unless it’s Britney’s first 2 CD’s, they magically don’t count oprah14 

Agugaga really is a fucking moron. Next thread, remember: only post the link to his thread stating he’s done bashing Britney, since he has dementia ny1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga 1,582
24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

@Agugaga so what is the truth? nat1 

The truth is, Britney’s 2 diamond CD’s are now being streamed less than other diamond CDs or albums that sold a lot less. Isn’t Stripped being streamed just as much, if not more, and it never went diamond. So literally those Britney CDs are just that. Forgotten dusty CDs that didn’t transition into the digital era. Gotta love vintage tho nat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The truth is, Britney’s 2 diamond CD’s are now being streamed less than other diamond CDs or albums that sold a lot less. Isn’t Stripped being streamed just as much, if not more, and it never went diamond. So literally those Britney CDs are just that. Forgotten dusty CDs that didn’t transition into the digital era. Gotta love vintage tho nat1 

If Stripped never went diamond then wouldn't it have been forgotten? nat2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga 1,582
2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

If Stripped never went diamond then wouldn't it have been forgotten? nat2

 

 

Stripped sold 4.5 million in the US while oops went 10x platinum. Shouldn’t that mean it gets 4.5 the streams of Oops today? But we know poor Britney’s music was a fad that didn’t stand the test of time xtina7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Stripped sold 4.5 million in the US while oops went 10x platinum. Shouldn’t that mean it gets 4.5 the streams of Oops today? But we know poor Britney’s music was a fad that didn’t stand the test of time

 

Neither did Liberation xtina7

 

 

 

Wow my phone is stupid jj4

I can't delete the video jj4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon 4,687
27 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The truth is, Britney’s 2 diamond CD’s are now being streamed less than other diamond CDs or albums that sold a lot less. Isn’t Stripped being streamed just as much, if not more, and it never went diamond. So literally those Britney CDs are just that. Forgotten dusty CDs that didn’t transition into the digital era. Gotta love vintage tho nat1 

But you STILL think streaming is massively inferior to sales, so it’s hilarious you’re using streaming as a defense to your delusion fall6 

Let’s compare CA (Self-Titled) to BOMT since they’re the same time. How’s CA slaying on the streaming side? nat1 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper 4,913
50 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

But you STILL think streaming is massively inferior to sales, so it’s hilarious you’re using streaming as a defense to your delusion fall6 

Let’s compare CA (Self-Titled) to BOMT since they’re the same time. How’s CA slaying on the streaming side? nat1 

 

With three #1s no less, talk about forgotten quick hits that no one can remember anymore nat1 @Agugaga 

Also just look at receipts of Toxic, BOMT, Oops I did it again, Womanizer and Work Bitch all outstreaming any and all Xtina album singles including her biggest hits Beautiful, Dirrrty, and GIAB nat1 Oops she did it again! kii1 

no matter the receipts it looks like Britney always wins. nat2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon 4,687
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

With three #1s no less, talk about forgotten quick hits that no one can remember anymore nat1 @Agugaga 

Also just look at receipts of Toxic, BOMT, Oops I did it again, Womanizer and Work Bitch all outstreaming any and all Xtina album singles including her biggest hits Beautiful, Dirrrty, and GIAB nat1 Oops she did it again! kii1 

no matter the receipts it looks like Britney always wins. nat2 

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×