Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Jessica Simpson had more impact than Xtina & Brit

Yessica self-made-billionaire-son  has 2 I will always love you's:  1. I wanna love you forever and 2. Underneath.   She could have easily been the next Xtina, if she stopped being a baby factory... her voice is x100000000 better than Thiefonce and Best-actress-loser-Ga.

A good read from Successica's recent article with Paper Magazine. nicki4

"In 1992, alongside 50,000 other hopefuls vying for manufactured pop careers, Simpson auditioned. The 12-year-old Texan sang "Amazing Grace" acapella, followed by a dance to "Ice Ice Baby." She made it through to the next round of auditions. Then the next. The final auditions, the ones that would determine who would recharge the batteries of pop culture, were held in a studio in Orlando, Florida — home of Disney-MGM. Ryan Gosling flew down from Ontario. Justin Timberlake red-eyed from Tennessee. Simpson was one of the final six, and was told she was a shoo-in. Xtina originally auditioned when she was too young — age 10 — producers held on to her tape and gave her a call back years later. (Same with Britney).

Simpson was primed for her big moment, ready to slip a pair of mouse ears over her hair. Then she watched Christina Aguilera belt out her melismatic performance on a television set up in the green room. "She sounded like Mariah Carey," Simpson said to Vanity Fair in 2009. She was thrown for a loop. Instead of singing the Amy Grant song she had prepared, Simpson choked. "I ended up drawing a blank, and obviously you can't do that on TV," she told Vanity Fair. "

https://www.google.com/amp/www.papermag.com/hollyweird-jessica-simpson-2622604842.amp.html

NaughtyBowedEstuarinecrocodile-size_rest

tumblr_okwfuol96q1rd82xho5_250.gif

9 hours ago, Hylia said:

When will we get a real answer tina1 

It's 4 real 4 real... 100% 4 real... Hotter than cable TV... Like something out of your dreams...

7 hours ago, Aleco said:

queen!!!! she is my number 3

OMG she's actually on your stan badges. nicki5

6 hours ago, attitude said:

A Public Affair was an underrated bop. Her career definitely began to fizzle after that and she decided to try country music instead.

I forgot she also became the worlds best selling country star. Carry Overwood could never! 

6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I loved her duet with Nick Lachey “Where U Are”, her debut single “I wanna love you forever” and “irresistible,” whit1 

"Take Mah Bread Ah..1927609782_SuccessicaSueccession.gif.895" is clearly her best song tho.

1 minute ago, BlancMac said:

Her iconic vocal runs in that song ended everyone's singing careers...including hers.

Her impact! 

SOMEONE CALL GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS FOR THAT MOUTH! 

16 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

She also delivered such flawless vocals in this iconic performance.

Her vocals far really are more iconic and remembered than Brit and Xtina's.

SUCCESSICA IS THAT GURL

45 minutes ago, isrobi said:

The reach in here ari11

Sis it's called Sarcasm, get with the times. dead2

50 minutes ago, STJ said:

Moorrhea & TrashGa found in ED. Only a real soprano could belt that high without mixing. 

She's hitting those Z#10 notes so flawlessly!

7 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

It's 4 real 4 real... 100% 4 real... Hotter than cable TV... Like something out of your dreams...

OMG she's actually on your stan badges. nicki5

I forgot she also became the worlds best selling country star. Carry Overwood could never! 

D1FBWOCXcAA0KNP.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.