Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy My Sass Queen

Orlando Bloom Carries His Dog (Mighty) In A Bag

Alrighty. 

SO. 

As I understand it, the dog is a micro-teacup poodle -- with that in mind, the bag is a perfectly acceptable mode of transport for this tiny fucking dog. 

And, I'd bet you that on the other side of the first picture...

You'll see the little bastards head poking out of the bag. 

43 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Alrighty. 

SO. 

As I understand it, the dog is a micro-teacup poodle -- with that in mind, the bag is a perfectly acceptable mode of transport for this tiny fucking dog. 

And, I'd bet you that on the other side of the first picture...

You'll see the little bastards head poking out of the bag. 

that damn dog is literally STUFFED in that stupid bag like a ******* toy. 

3 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

that damn dog is literally STUFFED in that stupid bag like a ******* toy. 

Darling, they sell those bags in every pet store in this country for $20 -- for this exact purpose. 

15 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Darling, they sell those bags in every pet store in this country for $20 -- for this exact purpose. 

Ok and? this does not look like a dog at all. this looks like a regular drawstring bag and Orlando has a proper dog bag to put him but he's too dumb to even use it.

Just now, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Ok and? this does not look like a dog at all. this looks like a regular drawstring bag and Orlando has a proper dog bag to put him but he's too dumb to even use it.

fall3

Have a nice morning. 

Uh, I'm not the biggest fan of carrying dogs in bags, but I've seen plenty of people carrying dogs in bags – all kinds of bags. I'm sure that dog is fine. 

I'd worry more about Orlando's sanity as Katy's fiancee 

Looks like he robbed the dog and stuffed it in the bag as quickly as possible rip4

Even tho the dog can breathe, it's still uncomfortable to look at given how unsafe it is

On 3/9/2019 at 12:11 PM, Dennis Reynolds said:

Did Woodward and Bernstein blow this one open?

Your references are so undervalued by this forum.

P.S. I don't get why everyone is attacking the OP for this. I work with animals and this is not acceptable at all.

4 hours ago, tomás said:

ik but being inside a bag w its head poking out isn't gonna kill him rip4 

Point of the thread was that the op thought the head and all of the doggo was fully inside the bag. Also you only said that it's a dog. That's all you said. Didn't say this in the other post so um2

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

Point of the thread was that the op thought the head and all of the doggo was fully inside the bag. Also you only said that it's a dog. That's all you said. Didn't say this in the other post so um2

well did i lie

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.