Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Why is A*a M*x cloning her own song?

2 hours ago, isrobi said:

Poker Face and Bad Romance tea

she makes enjoyable music that’s all matters and her haters just looking for reasons to get dragged plus who nowadays does not copy themselves and others

for example 

Pink last single and Some Nights by fun.

Since when were Poker Face and Bad Romance clones of each other? The delusion.. 

Also, I never said her music wasn't enjoyable, SBP got stuck in my damn head it's that infectious. It's the lack of originality, stale sound, and just her overall bland persona that turns me off.

12 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

SAI is shit, but lets not write her off so early nicki5 

12 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I get all that. She isn't really bringing anything drastically new to the table, but Sweet But Psycho was such a breath of fresh air, it's a purely pop song in a currently urban driven industry. nicki5

So, we are supposed to stan her just because she released a recycled pop song that did well admits the urban trend? Sorry, but I'm not here for a 2011 comeback. The music back then was really basic and shit and aged like milk. It can stay in the fucking trash can.

No, Sweet But Basic wasn't a breath of fresh air. It was an old fart that was recycled to look new and fresh because pop was dead for a while.

2 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

The only they messed up with is the similair beat, that's it-dead2

FOTP is literally the only place where this girl gets trashed. FameGa teasgaga10

No. I see her getting trashed in other places. It's just that you stan this basic ass trash. gaga10 

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

So, we are supposed to stan her just because she released a recycled pop song that did well admits the urban trend? Sorry, but I'm not here for a 2011 comeback. The music back then was really basic and shit and aged like milk. It can stay in the fucking trash can.

No, Sweet But Basic wasn't a breath of fresh air. It was an old fart that was recycled to look new and fresh because pop was dead for a while.

Oh shut up nicki5 Pop fags keep whining for pop, dance and electro in general, to come back, yet when a girl like this comes around y'all put a preachy attitude on acting holier-than-thou nicki5 You deserve Migos and Tekashi nicki5 Jeez, give her a chance, she's literally on her second single. Let her release a full-length album. nicki5

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Oh shut up nicki5 Pop fags keep whining for pop, dance and electro in general, to come back, yet when a girl like this comes around y'all put a preachy attitude on acting holier-than-thou nicki5 You deserve Migos and Tekashi nicki5 Jeez, give her a chance, she's literally on her second single. Let her release a full-length album. nicki5

We are not whining for pop, sis. I don't know about you but I really didn't.

Besides, wanting pop music doesn't mean we are hoping for some basic trash like the shit Ava is releasing. We want QUALITY music. Ariana served some real good crossover music that incorporates pop and urban elements. No one is here for Instrumentals that belong in 2011. Ava just ain't it. We won't stan the McDonald's of pop music. nicki5 

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Besides, wanting pop music doesn't mean we are hoping for some basic trash like the shit Ava is releasing. We want QUALITY music. Ariana served some real good crossover music that incorporates pop and urban elements. No one is here for Instrumentals that belong in 2011. Ava just ain't it. We won't stan the McDonald's of pop music. nicki5 

You don't, but the majority does. 

32 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Omg this hot ass chai

11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Omg this hot ass chai

It really needed to be said. I hate it when gays expect other gays to stan a certain someone just because they release pop music. 

I mean...we still have certain expectations. bebe1  Why would I stan the next best shit when I know there is much better music? nicki5 It's not a competition of pop vs. not pop. It's good music vs. not so good music. Ava belongs to the second category along with trash like Tekashi 69, etc.

The girl is by far the most blatantly unoriginal girl in recent memory. Her songs are rehashes of early 2010 songs, recycled and warmed up again for the new generation of fags. eve1 As if the gays that actually grew up with good music and pop music that was at least somewhat original would listen to the third remake of that same kind of music.

31 minutes ago, Madonna said:

It really needed to be said. I hate it when gays expect other gays to stan a certain someone just because they release pop music. 

I mean...we still have certain expectations. bebe1  Why would I stan the next best shit when I know there is much better music? nicki5 It's not a competition of pop vs. not pop. It's good music vs. not so good music. Ava belongs to the second category along with trash like Tekashi 69, etc.

The girl is by far the most blatantly unoriginal girl in recent memory. Her songs are rehashes of early 2010 songs, recycled and warmed up again for the new generation of fags. eve1 As if the gays that actually grew up with good music and pop music that was at least somewhat original would listen to the third remake of that same kind of music.

I see your point nicki5 But maybe millennial gays love her cause they don’t know what was cool a decade ago?

Why people here think that only gays love Ava Max? nicki5 Sweet But Psycho is loved and streamed by str*ights too. Pop girls/music isn't only for gays and she didn't become suddenly a "must" for gays. nicki5

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Meanwhile a lot of people called Ariana out for ripping off Sound of Music and being overrated due to getting hit after hit for "basic, generic trend-hopping sh*t". Basically what everyone over here's saying of Avawendy1

1 hour ago, Littleswiftie said:

Meanwhile a lot of people called Ariana out for ripping off Sound of Music and being overrated due to getting hit after hit for "basic, generic trend-hopping sh*t". Basically what everyone over here's saying of Avawendy1

Meanwhile you're constantly in her section, trying to diminish her achievements. So what's he tea? Do you stan her or not? wendy1 

No one is accusing Ava of trend-hopping. I am accusing her of being unoriginal to the MAX (pun intended jj2 ), releasing recycled music and forcefully trying to appeal to "outsiders". Like, her label/management isn't even trying to hide the fact that they are trying to make her some sort of "new Gaga". They do it in such a corny and lame-ass fashion. lol3 

19 hours ago, Law said:

I just find cloning the song released just prior unoriginal, boring, and solidifies my thoughts of her being a complete industry plant oprah14

I mean i could really care less about the new generation of pop acts so it doesnt bother me much 

1 hour ago, El Goot said:

this reminds me a lot when Meghan released Lips Are Movin after All About that Bass.

And what happened to M*ghan after her 15 minutes rip3

On 3/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, Madonna said:

Meanwhile you're constantly in her section, trying to diminish her achievements. So what's he tea? Do you stan her or not? wendy1 

No one is accusing Ava of trend-hopping. I am accusing her of being unoriginal to the MAX (pun intended jj2 ), releasing recycled music and forcefully trying to appeal to "outsiders". Like, her label/management isn't even trying to hide the fact that they are trying to make her some sort of "new Gaga". They do it in such a corny and lame-ass fashion. lol3 

Yes, I'm a stan, but this "spread positivity" isn't valid when negativity gets spit on an innocent girl who just wants to make music. I personally think she doesn't want to look like Lady Gaga, it's kinda coincidental and I don't think there's anything wrong with making songs about loving yourself the way you are, even though your music is radio-friendly popjj2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.