Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Another arena on the list with no electricity enough for Nicki

You mean to tell me the venue a few weeks ago that hosted the Prismatic tour, the Mrs Carter show, kiss me once... Much Larger and popular productions didn't have enough power for Nicki and her light bulb microwave level tour? The same with tonight? 

Her fault for being lazy and not taking action against her touring company making sure they're doing their job right rip4 After they booked her at a fake festival in China last year and the first "power outage" a few weeks ago this shouldn't have happened. RIP to her ever being considered as a touring act in the future.

42 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Her fault for being lazy and not taking action against her touring company making sure they're doing their job right rip4 After they booked her at a fake festival in China last year and the first "power outage" a few weeks ago this shouldn't have happened. RIP to her ever being considered as a touring act in the future.

I don't think that's her main problem tbh

Her being considered a professional is what's truly on the line, because this time it's not a critic's opinion, it's her fans.

I keep wanting to like Nicki but even when I went to see her live, the show was two hours late and for some reason Tinashe and the other performer's didn't come out... just her and fucking Meek Mill ari7

This was obviously on her last tour, I won't be going to another one unless someone buys my ticket tbh brit8

At least I still like her music. Such a mess lately + the last few years + in general lol

11 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yikes, sweetie you cant always blame the venue.... nicki5

It's cute that all 25 of her stans are following her around the world.

Just now, Philip said:

Poor her with her shitty management team tbh lol3 

and cackling at you ignoring all the sold out/almost sold out dates before this cancellation tho lol3 

the only cackle here is about these shitty excuse she has

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.