Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

Dueling Divas: Which Debut Singles from these 90's Teen Pop Princess's Still Sounds Fresh?

29 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It sounds dated tho. That’s what the thread was asking.

”Genie” still sounds the most fresh and has a rhythmic edge to it that I can imagine girls like Ariana singing today. 

The OP is asking people’s OPINIONS. Fucking chill, dumbass. bebe1

BOMT and GIAB both sound super dated but BOMT is more iconic and recognizable to the GP, so that one for me.

Just now, Umbreon said:

BOMT and GIAB both sound super dated but BOMT is more iconic and recognizable to the GP, so that one for me.

This.. However still Tak Mah Bread Ah Wah > Alien > Toxic > GIAB > BOMT at a personal level. demi1

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

”Genie” still sounds the most fresh and has a rhythmic edge to it that I can imagine girls like Ariana singing today. 

I said what I wanted to say 

I don't think Genie sounds any more fresh than Baby, sis. moo12

4 hours ago, HninSi said:

´Take my breast awah" is a Berlin song sisterns. Successica has "I wanna love you forever".undefined

The recent influx of Successica stans... oprah2 

Original Taylor swift, Queen of country/pop hybrid, blues and vocal prodigy, QueenAnn Rimes' "How Do I Live", timeless classic, ahead of her time.

She was already making it big before Barney and Xterminated were even given record deals. Bitch was performing and nominated at Grammys at the age of 14. Unfortunately, due to her housewrecking ways, she's as irrelevant as Mandy Moobs.

1 hour ago, STJ said:

Original Taylor swift, Queen of country/pop hybrid, blues and vocal prodigy, QueenAnn Rimes' "How Do I Live", timeless classic, ahead of her time.

She was already making it big before Barney and Xterminated were even given record deals. Bitch was performing and nominated at Grammys at the age of 14. Unfortunately, due to her housewrecking ways, she's as irrelevant as Mandy Moobs.

I thought that was a prostitutes name...

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

well they all do mad5 

My response was to Agu saying BOMT sounds dated but GIAB still sounds fresh, i forgot to quote ha, probably for the better. mad5

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

My response was to Agu saying BOMT sounds dated but GIAB still sounds fresh, i forgot to quote ha, probably for the better. mad5

oprah14 

13 hours ago, Agugaga said:

gurl all songs in the OP are equally dated mad5 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.