Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

lets revisit Original Doll real quick

16 hours ago, IKnowPlaces said:

Wait i thought this was locked in a vault somewhere? 

it is bebe1 

15 hours ago, Royalty said:

What?

what i was asking is; what unreleased songs would you have put on the album if you were part of her team

5 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

fall9 i remember Hearing Mona Lisa on the Radio but they took it off like some days afte rthe premier fall9 

I wish I could've heard it on the radio cry0

Take Off is Britney. Like I'm Falling is confirmed but has never leaked (like Disguise My Love) so demos are fake.

Cheap Cologne is a demo that was apparently meant for the project but it's unknown if Britney recorded it. A demo is on youtube. 

Money, Love, and Happiness needs added!

Michelle Bell's openness with fans a few years back is probably the biggest insight to the album.

Chaotic I've Just Begun and Look Who's Talking Now were all recorded for ITZ and not used.

I also believe aside from demo snippets recorded on tour the Bell tracks are some of the only in existence from the project.

Brit's personal life quickly took control and she's responsible for shelving the album as much as anyone.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.