FOTP

Sia

Vaan    7,640

I'm not sure if anyone made this thread already but do we have any fans?

Guest runaway.   
Guest runaway.

"Some People Have Real Problems" and "We Are Born" are two amazing records, they are amazing.

Still have to check out her older albums.

Raven    14,890

Her We Are Born -album is good. I love her voice. I love her cover of Madonna's Oh Father aswell.

Lately I've listened a lot to Titanium, it makes me feel euforic. :flutter: =)<3

Haruka    28,593

I love Sia my first song I heard was "the girl you lost to cocaine" been a fan since. Omg the Buttons video :)antm1

20x11    1,021
I love Sia my first song I heard was "the girl you lost to cocaine" been a fan since. Omg the Buttons video :)antm1

These 2 songs are the ones I really like of her.:) The Buttons video is so funny. It was the first time I heard of her.

Not here for her becoming so mainstream tbh.moo3

Vaan    7,640
"Some People Have Real Problems" and "We Are Born" are two amazing records, they are amazing.

Still have to check out her older albums.

Color the small one>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vaan    7,640

ME 2...................No actually when i heard you've changed I loved her

So, after hearing 'Wild Ones' over and over... and over and over again in WWE's promos for Wrestlemania 28 I have just found out that the girl (or woman in this case) is Sia. And I was like ny13 I thought it was Rihanna or Ester Dean for the longest or some young foreign pop girl. She doesn't sound at all what I thought she sounded like. I guess that's a good thing.

and oh in some pictures, she also looks waaaay older than just 36. She's almost has the Flo syndrome except Flo is actually a lot younger than her fall4

pemibapy    3,816

this video showed me how much talent she hascry1

didn't know much about her solo music and stuff but then I heard breath me and I just fell in love with her

her material is so good, she is so talentedbs11

McDreamy    13,886

The video where she explains how she wrote diamonds was so amazing, and gave me inspiration for more songs *__*