Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Bitch my stomach is hurting

The current state of the music industry is fucking sick tbh brit1 

You have Without Me still in the top 5 when that song got old months ago chi1

Better Now by Post Malone is still in top 25 and was released in June carla1 Same for Girls Like Payola which is fucking terrible

And the icing on the cake, you have The Jonas Brothers snagging number one debuts, something not even Madonna has but the fucking Jonas Brothers are getting one? cry4

What kind of sick shit is this? An obvious sign of the end of our days, Global Warming about to fry us up like eggs and insteads bitches are streaming “Sucker” by the homosexual trio dead4

2 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

this is the only part of the op that i disagree with. kesha8 

11 minutes ago, Divine said:

The nostalgia craze is so insane. The fact that the Jonas Brothers got a #1 debut in 2019 is.... dead2

Who the fuck is buying their shit? Certainly ain't anyone under 30. 

49 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Who the fuck is buying their shit? Certainly ain't anyone under 30. 

*20. They were a thing about 10ish years ago, fans were mostly teen girls, which would make them in their upper 20s

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

*20. They were a thing about 10ish years ago, fans were mostly teen girls, which would make them in their upper 20s

No one under 25 then ny1

1 hour ago, Winnie. said:

The current state of the music industry is fucking sick tbh brit1 

Better Now by Post Malone is still in top 25 and was released in June carla1 Same for Girls Like Payola which is fucking terrible

And the icing on the cake, you have The Jonas Brothers snagging number one debuts, something not even Madonna has but the fucking Jonas Brothers are getting one? cry4

What kind of sick shit is this? An obvious sign of the end of our days, Global Warming about to fry us up like eggs and insteads bitches are streaming “Sucker” by the homosexual trio dead4

OF048jw.gif

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.