Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Xtinaislife

Little Dreamer? [HQ]

Does anybody know of a place we can find a high quality version of Little Dreamer? It’s one of her best songs but I feel like it’s impossible to find and unless you already own it you’re  SOL. I just really want a version where the audio isn’t peaking and sounding rubbish.

39 minutes ago, Xtinaislife said:

Does anybody know of a place we can find a high quality version of Little Dreamer? It’s one of her best songs but I feel like it’s impossible to find and unless you already own it you’re  SOL. I just really want a version where the audio isn’t peaking and sounding rubbish.

I have i+!

5 hours ago, Xtinaislife said:

I was 11 when the album came out I didn’t even know who she was tbh. It sucks when such a good song is made so exclusive   :(

Yeah, was a bit mad when I found out myself. Like why make it iTunes exclusive only? dead2 

2 hours ago, Xtinaislife said:

I’m confused how you can even get the song on iTunes... I bought the regular and deluxe Bionic on iTunes and don’t have it

omg sis ure right dead2 I can't find it on itunes anymore.  when i bought it, it was in the album "Bionic (Deluxe Edition)", now i can't even find that album anymore, it's just called "Bionic"

get someone to send it to you tbh jj2

7 hours ago, Xtinaislife said:

I’m confused how you can even get the song on iTunes... I bought the regular and deluxe Bionic on iTunes and don’t have it

Sony Music probably removed it when it went on Spotify, to avoid any kind of issue between the two platforms.

jj3

On 3/14/2019 at 8:25 AM, Ruthless Love said:

Sony Music probably removed it when it went on Spotify, to avoid any kind of issue between the two platforms.

jj3

That sucks. I feel like xtina probably doesn’t even remembers the songs existence 

14 hours ago, Xtinaislife said:

That sucks. I feel like xtina probably doesn’t even remembers the songs existence 

I feel like she discussed "Little Dreamer" once. Bionic, to me, was two different projects and it definitely changed overtime. She always said she intended for the album to be a shorter project, yet, its final product was anything but that.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:07 PM, Xtinaislife said:

Were you able to find it anywhere? Did you try any torrent sites or anything like that? I'm surprised it's disappeared online. I have the iTunes version. Hope you find it!

On 3/16/2019 at 10:33 PM, Ruthless Love said:

I feel like she discussed "Little Dreamer" once. Bionic, to me, was two different projects and it definitely changed overtime. She always said she intended for the album to be a shorter project, yet, its final product was anything but that.

I think it was supposed to sound more experimental and indie like but RCA didn't want that. But hey, the songs aged like fine wine unlike other songs from 2010. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.