Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beyoncé

What’s the worst song from each Kylie album?

5 hours ago, Formation said:

eve1 I actually enjoy that song but I can see why people find it annoyingkylie5

That’s totally fair. I enjoy plenty of songs that I can see other people feeling the opposite way about. 

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Me with I Was Gonna Cancel kylie9

Every time I hear that song I think of you, boo kylie1. I give it more of a chance now than I used to before I saw you defending it here. 

Spoiler

*prays people wind up falling for Into The Blue after seeing me rave about it lol

14 minutes ago, Satori said:

Every time I hear that song I think of you, boo kylie1. I give it more of a chance now than I used to before I saw you defending it here. 

Hide contents

*prays people wind up falling for Into The Blue after seeing me rave about it lol

I am flattered oprah4

5 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Me with I Was Gonna Cancel kylie9

That is just not my songeve1

5 hours ago, Satori said:

INTO THE BLUE FUCKING DESERVED BETTER IT IS A BRILLIANT SONGcry3

1 hour ago, Formation said:

"I drew the smile up on my face" literally explains her mental state at the timebey9

“I paved the road that would one day leave me lonely” is the other sublime line I always think of. That’s a whole song in a single line. A mood. A heartbreak. Gah brit2

22 minutes ago, Satori said:

“I paved the road that would one day leave me lonely” is the other sublime line I always think of. That’s a whole song in a single line. A mood. A heartbreak. Gah brit2

Ugh she really convinced the GP she was happy during the KMO era and it hurtsbey9 she literally could’ve pulled the plug on it and focused on her mental health. That performance of IWGC at the Logies was heartbreaking I just wanted to pull her out of the TVcry0

On 3/19/2019 at 12:47 AM, Satori said:

IP: (Have to be) Drunk (to listen to this one) 

Light Years: like half of it ughjj1 this is her most uneven album post-KM94 to me

Golden: Raining Klitter nicki5

tenor.gif?itemid=10174427

I've been in major Kylie mode this week and bought physical copies of both Impossible Princess (deluxe edition) and Golden and I negate my Drunk slander. There is not a single bad song on IP. 

We've already covered elsewhere that we been knew I'ma thot for having shit on Light Years bebe1

Lastly, I willfully listened to Raining Glitter today, @Formationjj2 The only songs on Golden I'm still not very fond of are A Lifetime to Repair and Live A Little. I love the verses for both of them but don't think the choruses compare to the quality of the hooks on the rest of the album.

On 3/19/2019 at 12:47 AM, Satori said:

Kiss Me Once: Sexercise. A disgrace. gaga1 I still can't believe she included shit like this on what could have been a sublime album.

Still true. jj1 I listened to KMO (not my version but the released version with the messy tracklist jj4) and while I don't mind Sexy Love I still feel like it's on the wrong album. It feels like an X leftover. Les Sex too I just don't care for still. I get that they're catchy and fun pop songs, they just feel a little contrived next to the rest of the album, I guess.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.