Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Make way for Alice Chater aka Primeney/Primetina hybrid.

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

In this one.

If you are really interested in her singing, you can go to her IG profile, she has a highlight called 'sanging'. This girl can sing boo rav3

She is a good singer but she's just making a hybrid of Mariah and Xtina's vocals. 

Is she a good singer. Yes.

Is she better than Xtina? That's funny. Alice doesn't even have a distinct sound...yet.  aretha1

Prime Britney also shits on her dancing.

1 minute ago, BlancMac said:

She is a good singer but she's just making a hybrid of Mariah and Xtina's vocals. 

Is she a good singer. Yes.Is she better than Xtina? That's funny. She doesn't even have a distinct sound. aretha1

Prime Britney also shits on her dancing.

No, you are saying this because they are mainstream and Alice is not, and by default that makes them better than her, because it's kinda hard to imagine and say that a flop is better than popular artists rav3 Plus you stan both... nicki5

Okay, maybe I exeggarated (will i ever spell this rightrbnrw) about the dancing, but it's just because she hasn't been given a proper stage yet. I'm 100% sure than if Alice ever get a high budget performance on an award show with dancers, props and production she will take a dump on 98% of the pop girls ari6

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No, you are saying this because they are mainstream and Alice is not, and by default that makes them better than her, because it's kinda hard to imagine and say that a flop is better than popular artists rav3 Plus you stan both... nicki5

Okay, maybe I exeggarated (will i ever spell this rightrbnrw) about the dancing, but it's just because she hasn't been given a proper stage yet. I'm 100% sure than if Alice ever get a high budget performance on an award show with dancers, props and production she will take a dump on 98% of the pop girls ari6

Truce! ny1

I'm sure she'll get big once her label gives her the time of day. I mean, she's a better singer than Salami Gompez, Duo Lingo, and Klimey Cyrus--Successica Simpson is better though.sha1

Also, if Beta Max can get Sweet But Psycho to chart in Europe, Alice can do it too.

3 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

Truce! ny1

I'm sure she'll get big once her label gives her the time of day. I mean, she's a better singer than Salami Gompez, Duo Lingo, and Klimey Cyrus--Successica Simpson is better though.sha1

Also, if Beta Max can get Sweet But Psycho to chart in Europe, Alice can do it too.

Ava is under Atlantic Records. Alice is with Virgin EMI. There's a difference nicki5

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ava is under Atlantic Records. Alice is with Virgin EMI. There's a difference nicki5

Virgin EMI is also a a big lable right? What are they doing?

She could be the one they push to the forefront and compete with Duo because I need someone who has stage presence and Alice has it. bebe1  Alice dancing one move > Duo's cringe awkward "dancing" for two minutes.

12 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

Virgin EMI is also a a big lable right? What are they doing?

She could be the one they push to the forefront and compete with Duo because I need someone who has stage presence and Alice has it. bebe1  Alice dancing one move > Duo's cringe awkward "dancing" for two minutes.

Virgin EMI is rather local, plus Atlantic's payola is unmatchable nicki5 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Virgin EMI is rather local, plus Atlantic's payola is unmatchable nicki5 

Then she should start from there and build a sold fan base before trying to go worldwide.

I thought Cameltoe Cavella was with Atlantic turns out she's with Epic - Syco. it's safe to say that her song was heavily paid for.

13 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i would love to stan her but its just the fact that shes working with luke AFTER kesha came forward that bothers me

How can you be bothered by Kim because of someone else’s crimes, while stanning an actual rapist (Melanie Martinez)? brit7

9 hours ago, Hylia said:

How can you be bothered by Kim because of someone else’s crimes, while stanning an actual rapist (Melanie Martinez)? brit7

i actually havent listened to her since the Mad Hatter video bey8 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.