Sign in to follow this  

Make way for Alice Chater aka Primeney/Primetina hybrid.

Don't we get a thread like this every 2 months, I like the optimism but sadly like all the other girls in these sorts of threads she probably won't make it to being a main pop girl. 

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Don't we get a thread like this every 2 months, I like the optimism but sadly like all the other girls in these sorts of threads she probably won't make it to being a main pop girl. 

took Ari 5 albums to be one oprah14 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

took Ari 5 albums to be one oprah14 

Ari was already ahead of these girls when her first album came out though. Just look at where Lord with a E, Baby T-Rex and Rita Oral are. 

Venom 6,863

While there's snakes (aka Beyonce) in the grass and its time to cut the lawn, I'm skeptical about the idea of more new pop girls laughcry1 The only one I've listened to that I could get behind is Kim Petras (the ONLY artist doing pure pop anymore), even though I know for a fact she'll never really blow up because people don't want to let go of who her producer is.  I'd love if Marina became known as a main girl like Lana, but I don't see that happening anymore.

STJ 437

PrimeTina: 

PrimeNey:

Alice in Wonderland: 

nicki5nicki5nicki5

1 hour ago, Venom said:

While there's snakes (aka Beyonce) in the grass and its time to cut the lawn, I'm skeptical about the idea of more new pop girls laughcry1 The only one I've listened to that I could get behind is Kim Petras (the ONLY artist doing pure pop anymore), even though I know for a fact she'll never really blow up because people don't want to let go of who her producer is.  I'd love if Marina became known as a main girl like Lana, but I don't see that happening anymore.

i would love to stan her but its just the fact that shes working with luke AFTER kesha came forward that bothers me

STJ 437
9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Your point?

Thread title is incorrect mad1

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Wasn't a whistle note sis. 

0:20 moo13

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

Thread title is incorrect mad1

She can sing better than Christina and dance better than Britney. She's just not given a bigger gig. I mean, the one in the OP is a gay club performance rip4

STJ 437
2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She can sing better than Christina and dance better than Britney. 

dead7 in which universe, sis?

1 minute ago, STJ said:

dead7 in which universe, sis?

In this one.

If you are really interested in her singing, you can go to her IG profile, she has a highlight called 'sanging'. This girl can sing boo rav3

Venom 6,863
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

i would love to stan her but its just the fact that shes working with luke AFTER kesha came forward that bothers me

Well I just wanna say that whether or not you side with Kesha or Dr. Luke is up to personal choice and I'm not here for people preaching 'guilty until proven innocent' mentalities. Kesha's allegations hold only as much real substance as Timothy Heller's, and it's nowhere near a case like Mars Argo's where the only reason it didn't fully succeed was because the dates fell outside of the maximum time to file a lawsuit for it.

It's not a good look either that Kesha dragged other people into it by claiming to Gaga that Katy was raped and is in denial. I personally choose to believe that most of the singers that were calling her brave and what not were doing it to seem woke and look like they're on the right side of history (Marina in particular even though I stan her), whilst cancelling anyone that doesn't talk shit about him. Katy Perry, Kim Petras, Allie X, etc. should be left alone as Dr. Luke associates / Prescription artists as they aren't harming anybody, stayed out of the feuds, and just work on their music.

hay1

Kuba 13,891
2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I used to feel similarly but the poor gal has no choice really. I get & respect completely abstaining from Luke's productions, but like, she works with him because she's contractually obliged to. Not because she loves what he did, ya know? 

25 minutes ago, Kuba said:

I used to feel similarly but the poor gal has no choice really. I get & respect completely abstaining from Luke's productions, but like, she works with him because she's contractually obliged to. Not because she loves what he did, ya know? 

Well when did she sign to him?

Vesper 4,968

I was waiting for the primeney choreography and it never came brit1 

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.