Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Most streamed songs by females from each Year of 2000's Decade, is your fave here?

28 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

2005:

• Don't Cha: 175 million plays
  • Pon de Replay: 164 million plays

At least they tried. gaga6

I think they are including both Spotify and Youtube that's why Mariah's song is there since WBT has 360M alone on Youtube while Dont Cha has 198M and Pon De Replay 109M 

5 minutes ago, harry said:

She also has 1998 on lock too. rav1

imagine being a legend like her, having sales AND streams on lock. the only pop girl from the 90s that can relate!

1 hour ago, hector said:

Omg Britney being here twice katy3 the talent, an icon a legend! 

All those bops! Not one bad song. demi1

@Agugaga here's a new thread concept for you... I guess those dusty old CD's pay off after all. 

29 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

All those bops! Not one bad song. demi1

@Agugaga here's a new thread concept for you... I guess those dusty old CD's pay off after all. 

ikr bop after bop, the ultimate classics! 

1 hour ago, hector said:

I think they are including both Spotify and Youtube that's why Mariah's song is there since WBT has 360M alone on Youtube while Dont Cha has 198M and Pon De Replay 109M 

that and spotify didnt exist that long ago nicki5 

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

but my girl Amy Lee did THAT with My Immortal oprah4 

also wasnt Kesha's TiK ToK the most streamed in 2009? um2 

No. Halo has on Spotify alone 200 million more streams which is justified cause it’s the superior song 

Oh wow at 2003, Ms. Amy Lee did THAT with her best song 

Kinda surprised Britney is on here twice but then again she actually has a few classic songs and her recurrent streams are good, contrary to what some people will tell you on here nicki5 

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Kinda surprised Britney is on here twice but then again she actually has a few classic songs and her recurrent streams are good, contrary to what some people will tell you on here nicki5 

nicki5 

3 hours ago, hector said:

Omg Britney being here twice katy3 the talent, an icon a legend! 

I just realised that from ALL these songs, only Umbrella, WBT and Hips Dont Lie were #1s dead4 the definition of CLASSICS 

I just checked and Madonna has the most streamed song of 1989, and the second of 1990, and La Isla Bonita will became the most streamed song of 1986 soon. cry6 Bored to check the rest years. cry6

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

I just checked and Madonna has the most streamed song of 1989, and the second of 1990. cry6 Bored to check the rest years. cry6

Vogue not being #1 for 1990? wendy4 What the fuck? wendy4 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.