Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Most streamed songs by females from each Year of 2000's Decade, is your fave here?

48 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i thought she broke a record for it that year mad5 

or was it for digital sales?

You can literally check YouTube and Spotify stats for yourself. You ain’t a little child 

8 hours ago, Formation said:

I never said Trasha Fierce was her worst I actually really like itbrit2 and yes only Queenyoncé deserves thatbey11

You did by calling it trasha mad5

8 hours ago, Simón. said:

You can literally check YouTube and Spotify stats for yourself. You ain’t a little child 

Aren't we talking about the numbers near date of their release? mad5

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

It is from her worst album though mad5 they didn’t lie

It's one of her best clap1

The fact that only three of these songs were actually #1’s just goes to show a #1 isn’t always shit. Toxic only hit #9 but look how infinitely more iconic and long-lived it is than S&M (Remix) which actually hit #1 oprah14 

I love how @Agugaga steered clear of this thread. Good sis can’t even attempt to debate this shit. Those dusty attic CD’s beating your fave even in the streaming era oops kii1 

On 3/18/2019 at 10:13 PM, Umbreon said:

The fact that only three of these songs were actually #1’s just goes to show a #1 isn’t always shit. Toxic only hit #9 but look how infinitely more iconic and long-lived it is than S&M (Remix) which actually hit #1 oprah14 

I love how @Agugaga steered clear of this thread. Good sis can’t even attempt to debate this shit. Those dusty attic CD’s beating your fave even in the streaming era oops kii1 

Yeah this thread isn’t for @Agugaga. Sis wouldn’t survive in here. brit9

So where are the actual reciepts for any of this bullshit? ny1 

I love how when I present #FACTS about Xtina beating Britney in record sales and streams in the 2010s I get mocked for “excel sheet reciepts” yet we have a thread like this with the only source being a Britney twitter fan page. A fanbase that has a history of making up bullshit. Accounts like this are filled with so much bullshit that even the NFL released a statement saying Britney won’t be performing at the super bowl and never will, so stop spreading bullshit rumors you poor pathetic fanbase with no new music, no tour, and no residency to look forward to.nat2 

4 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I love how when I present #FACTS about Xtina beating Britney in record sales and streams in the 2010s I get mocked for “excel sheet reciepts” yet we have a thread like this with the only source being a Britney twitter fan page. A fanbase that has a history of making up bullshit. Accounts like this are filled with so much bullshit that even the NFL released a statement saying Britney won’t be performing at the super bowl and never will, so stop spreading bullshit rumors you poor pathetic fanbase with no new music, no tour, and no residency to look forward to.nat2 

I refuted your “excel receipts” already in that thread, you were dragged tagged and bagged already girl ny2 

Also, We just had an Uber successful residency and an Uber successful European tour, and we have a new album confirmed to be executive produced by Justin Tranter, so you’re wrong on all counts nat2 try again

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I love how when I present #FACTS about Xtina beating Britney in record sales and streams in the 2010s I get mocked for “excel sheet reciepts” yet we have a thread like this with the only source being a Britney twitter fan page. A fanbase that has a history of making up bullshit. Accounts like this are filled with so much bullshit that even the NFL released a statement saying Britney won’t be performing at the super bowl and never will, so stop spreading bullshit rumors you poor pathetic fanbase with no new music, no tour, and no residency to look forward to.nat2 

Shut the fuck up @Agugaga bro! clap1

Let me remind you that Xtincta cant have a tour because the bitch is scared to tour! meg1

she wont have her own residency because no one will spend to watch a fat shouting pig shitting on stage! meg1

No one listens to a fat ass whale! and Spotify's monthly listener is a receipt! 12M+ Godney's monthly Spotify listeners is greater than Xtincta's 13M+ monthly listeners! you do the math! meg1

Godney's net worth is 215 million compared to Xtincta's 160 million! meg1

Godney is 50 million richer than your fat fave because she sold more albums! more concert tickets! always on Forbes riches celebrity while your fat pig fave is on idle and cant tour since Flop to Basics! meg1

Godney is only 50 Million richer than Xtincta after all those iconic sales! iconic tours!... well you wanna know why?! because Godney pays more than Xtincta! clap1

Godney pays monthly Conservatorship Attorney's fee! meg1

Godney's father asked for an increase of his monthly conservatorship fee! meg1

Ex Husband and kids monthly increase INCLUDING new wife and their kids monthly allowances! meg1

and Boy toys monthly fee! how about that?!! meg1

Godney pays more people and have to feed more mouth than fat Xtincta! meg1

and no! Xtincta wont tour Arena internationally because if she could, she would! flop pig like her remains a pig! meg1

Waiting for her Walmart parking lot tour though! xtina3

Anyways..... #Drunkgelo wish you all a happy and nice weekend ahead. bey3

#ByeSluts ari4

Just now, RED ANGELO said:

Let me remind you that Xtincta cant have a tour because the bitch is scared to tour! meg1

she wont have her own residency because no one will spend to watch a fat shouting pig shitting on stage! meg1

No one listens to a fat ass whale! and Spotify's monthly listener is a receipt! 12M+ Godney's monthly Spotify listeners is greater than Xtincta's 13M+ monthly listeners! you do the math! meg1

Godney is 50 million richer than your fat fave because she sold more albums! more concert tickets! always on Forbes riches celebrity while your fat pig fave is on idle and cant tour since Flop to Basics! meg1

Godney is only 50 Million richer than Xtincta after all those iconic sales! iconic tours!... well you wanna know why?! because Godney pays more than Xtincta! clap1

Ex Husband and kids monthly increase INCLUDING new wife and their kids monthly allowances! meg1

and no! Xtincta wont tour Arena internationally because if she could, she would! flop pig like her remains a pig! meg1

#ByeSluts ari4

I have a solution.

4 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

#ByeSluts ari4

Shut it the fuck down

ny2 

whit1 

This thread is CANCELLED ny12 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.