Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Gaga vs. Rihanna in 2019

Who?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I-

• Rihanna will win
    • Lady Gaga will win
    • Both will flop

Both will release new albums, who's gonna have the most successful era this year? Is Rihanna able to hit #1 in 2019 alone? Will Lady Gaga be able to chart without being heavenly promoted by a movie company, or the decline will be big? Discuss.

moo10

27 minutes ago, Venom said:

Rihanna will win, Monsters will have to rely on old statistics from ASIB era as receipts of success once her solo sales come up moo10

You go gurl, have you been sucking on the tea bags in order to get all those extra juicy nutrients? moo10 

25 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

There's no "both will succeed" option in the poll because two female artists can't succeed at once to online gays moo10 Anyway Gaga has already won 2019 so moo10 

Miss Ariana Grande begs to differ. moo10 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

As far as music goes, Ariana’s albums are way more acclaimed than Gaga’s. 

I mean when your projects are writing camps from the industry's best you would hope they are acclaimed

3wHKgJZ.gif 

4 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

I mean when your projects are writing camps from the industry's best you would hope they are acclaimed

3wHKgJZ.gif 

Amazing how you can’t notice the irony. brit3

That’s the first time I hear that theory lol, I thought talent always wins? I guess Katy’s albums are acclai... oh wait. jj1 Choose a better excuse.

4 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

3wHKgJZ.gif 

Gaga should try it too since her lyrics aren’t that great 

OP: Rihanna obviously. 

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

Gaga should try it too since her lyrics aren’t that great 

OP: Rihanna obviously. 

I'm sure we should all respect this advice from a Rhat, Marina & The Tupperware and Cardi B- stan hay1 

TBH I don't think that Rihanna will slay that much this time. She will probably get a top 5 or top 3 hit but i'm not sure about #1. moo10

10 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

There's no "both will succeed" option in the poll because two female artists can't succeed at once to online gays moo10 Anyway Gaga has already won 2019 so moo10 

Its BG sis. moo10

I'm pretty sure Rihanna will win over Gaga. People are thirsty for new Rih music while Gaga has been everywhere with ASIB (thanks to the production company pushing her songs to get that Oscar, Grammy and Golden Globe hehehe).

The only thing Gaga could do to compete is go back to a more Pop sound. Basically old Gaga.

Is that gonna happen?

Probably not.

orangu1

4 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

TBH I don't think that Rihanna will slay that much this time. She will probably get a top 5 or top 3 hit but i'm not sure about #1. moo10

the last single from anti that had no promo and no video went top 5 and all the singles are like 5x platinum and 2x platinum and x6 platinum and x3 platinum 

like i know it must be hard knowing she is well on her way to outsell madonna in total record sales but it's happening lmao 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.