Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

@Navy Would you be here for a Rihanna x Gaga collab?

17 minutes ago, Sean said:

They're the two artists I just have never seen as collabing just because.. i don't think it'll be as good as people expect. 

Exactly! Even if I stanned Gaga I couldn’t see it. Anyway if they collab I hope it’s on Gaga’s Album 

Just now, Simón. said:

Exactly! Even if I stanned Gaga I couldn’t see it. Anyway if they collab I hope it’s on Gaga’s Album 

I'm a fan of gaga but yeah, I've always found gagas at her best by herself on tracks. 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

I'm a fan of gaga but yeah, I've always found gagas at her best by herself on tracks. 

Yeah and I liked that Rihanna collab’d with less known artists and gave them a little platform jj2

It would be interesting. Actually, when it comes to duets including singers with different approach or even genre, it can always be attractive combination considering both of them can give something different to it. It doesn't mean it will be incoherent in sound or any other aspect. In fact, musically same artists duets can be predictable and sometimes not to so good. 

On 3/16/2019 at 9:04 AM, peRIHfect said:

At this point I'm up for Rih doing a collaboration with anyone if it means new music. 

Maybe except for N*cki rih3 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.