Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Break Up With This Single, Because We Are Bored

Y’all are boasting about “7 rings” returning to #1, but what’s going on with the newest single? nat1 

Break Up is already plunging down the charts. It’s just not as catchy as the first 2 singles and comes off as very filler to me. There are better options on the album. Anyone else agree? 

16 minutes ago, harry said:

*Narrator voice* In reality, the track is poised to gain 4 positions on the Hot 100 next week.

And? That’s still below average for current Ariana standards. 

50 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

And? That’s still below average for current Ariana standards. 

I like how 'below average for current Ariana standards' will still be unrealistically high for Xtina to achieve

More like

Break Up with These Ariana Threads, WE're Bored

giphy.gif

Spoiler

The audacity of him saying WE when he knows damn well that he's the only loser who still tries to deny her incredible success this era. 

N1cqkOt.gif

I made a thread about this last weekjj2 I have to agree that it's weird how frontloaded this song was. Barely anyone talks about it these weeks despite it's high streaming numbersxtina2 This song had to be released around this time. I have high hopes for Bad Idea, Bloodline and Needy thoughmad1

9 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Y’all are boasting about “7 rings” returning to #1, but what’s going on with the newest single? nat1 

Break Up is already plunging down the charts. It’s just not as catchy as the first 2 singles and comes off as very filler to me. There are better options on the album. Anyone else agree? 

@Littleswiftie upvoting this post of course. nat1 Sweetie, how about you just delete your Ariana award and admit that you're only pretending to  stan her to stir up shit in her section with those Hitlor Swift comparisons.

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

@Littleswiftie upvoting this post of course. nat1 Sweetie, how about you just delete your Ariana award and admit that you're only pretending to  stan her to stir up shit in her section with those Hitlor Swift comparisons.

I’m pretty sure that user genuinely stans her girl dead2 he just upvotes everything, it’s not that deep

Plus you can stan someone while not liking everything they do or saying one of their singles are frontloaded (which isn’t even a drag considering this specific single came after 2 #1 smashes and probably before another hit in the coming months) xtina1 

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

I’m pretty sure that user genuinely stans her girl dead2 he just upvotes everything, it’s not that deep

Plus you can stan someone while not liking everything they do or saying one of their singles are frontloaded (which isn’t even a drag considering this specific single came after 2 #1 smashes and probably before another hit in the coming months) xtina1 

It's really annoying that he has to bring up Taylor vs. Ariana comparisons/threads to her section though. Especially, when they usually benefit Taylor. That's considered trolling and I haven't seen him to do the same in Taylor threads. tay1 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.