Break Up With This Single, Because We Are Bored

Agugaga    1,636

Y’all are boasting about “7 rings” returning to #1, but what’s going on with the newest single? nat1 

Break Up is already plunging down the charts. It’s just not as catchy as the first 2 singles and comes off as very filler to me. There are better options on the album. Anyone else agree? 

harry    1,849
3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Break Up is already plunging down the charts.

*Narrator voice* In reality, the track is poised to gain 4 positions on the Hot 100 next week.

Agugaga    1,636
16 minutes ago, harry said:

*Narrator voice* In reality, the track is poised to gain 4 positions on the Hot 100 next week.

And? That’s still below average for current Ariana standards. 

Venom    6,397
50 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I like how 'below average for current Ariana standards' will still be unrealistically high for Xtina to achieve

Madonna    39,411

More like

Break Up with These Ariana Threads, WE're Bored

giphy.gif

Spoiler

The audacity of him saying WE when he knows damn well that he's the only loser who still tries to deny her incredible success this era. 

N1cqkOt.gif

Winnie.    18,709

Yes we are bored. But she’ll be increasing the radio payola and it’ll eventually get a cute 1 week at number one. 

Then this cringe pathetic try hard era will be over. 

Beyoncé    678

I have a feeling NASA could do well as a single but IDKkylie5

harry    1,849
1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

plunging down the charts. Plunging. Down. Charts. 

lol3

Law    2,559

You know what I'm bored with? Your tired attempts at drags. 

Madonna    39,411
22 minutes ago, Formation said:

I have a feeling NASA could do well as a single but IDKkylie5

After Bad Idea & Bloodline, yes! moo10 

Littleswiftie    1,523

I made a thread about this last weekjj2 I have to agree that it's weird how frontloaded this song was. Barely anyone talks about it these weeks despite it's high streaming numbersxtina2 This song had to be released around this time. I have high hopes for Bad Idea, Bloodline and Needy thoughmad1

Sean    2,269

Y'all.. Arianas slamming y'alls bussies this era and you will deal

giphy.gif

Madonna    39,411
9 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Y’all are boasting about “7 rings” returning to #1, but what’s going on with the newest single? nat1 

Break Up is already plunging down the charts. It’s just not as catchy as the first 2 singles and comes off as very filler to me. There are better options on the album. Anyone else agree? 

@Littleswiftie upvoting this post of course. nat1 Sweetie, how about you just delete your Ariana award and admit that you're only pretending to  stan her to stir up shit in her section with those Hitlor Swift comparisons.

Lover    179,173
2 hours ago, Madonna said:

@Littleswiftie upvoting this post of course. nat1 Sweetie, how about you just delete your Ariana award and admit that you're only pretending to  stan her to stir up shit in her section with those Hitlor Swift comparisons.

I’m pretty sure that user genuinely stans her girl dead2 he just upvotes everything, it’s not that deep

Plus you can stan someone while not liking everything they do or saying one of their singles are frontloaded (which isn’t even a drag considering this specific single came after 2 #1 smashes and probably before another hit in the coming months) xtina1 

harry    1,849

break up with your therapist, they’re not board certified

Madonna    39,411
9 hours ago, Taylor said:

I’m pretty sure that user genuinely stans her girl dead2 he just upvotes everything, it’s not that deep

Plus you can stan someone while not liking everything they do or saying one of their singles are frontloaded (which isn’t even a drag considering this specific single came after 2 #1 smashes and probably before another hit in the coming months) xtina1 

It's really annoying that he has to bring up Taylor vs. Ariana comparisons/threads to her section though. Especially, when they usually benefit Taylor. That's considered trolling and I haven't seen him to do the same in Taylor threads. tay1 

ParentalAdvisory    7,857

cant wait for her to shake gay People Body, minds and Souls with the release of future #1 Smash BLOODLINE cry6 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.