Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

Louis Tomlinson's Sister Félicité Dead at 18

Louis Tomlinson's younger sister, Félicité Tomlinson, has been found dead at the age of 18.

Félicité, a model and social media influencer with over 1.3 million Instagram followers, reportedly collapsed on Wednesday after a suspected heart attack at her apartment in London. 

This devastating news comes just over two years after Félicité and Louis' mom, Johannah Deakinpassed away after a long battle with leukemia. It was exactly one week ago that the 27-year-old One Direction star released an emotional new song about his mother's death called "Two of Us."

E!

6 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

How so?

It's highly uncommon for a girl in her teen years to suffer from a heart attack, unless she's some hardcore athlete and of course the other option unfortunately being overdose. She wasn't diagnosed with any heart disease either beforehand, so it adds up.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

It's highly uncommon for a girl in her teen years to suffer from a heart attack, unless she's some hardcore athlete and of course the other option unfortunately being overdose. She wasn't diagnosed with any heart disease either beforehand, so it adds up.

We don't know if she hasn't been diagnosed, especially if a previously unknown condition isn't known. I've had two strokes before the age of 18 and until my first one we were unaware that there is a blood disorder that runs on both sides of my family, so to automatically assume it's by way of an overdose is kind of off.

6 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

We don't know if she hasn't been diagnosed, especially if a previously unknown condition isn't known. I've had two strokes before the age of 18 and until my first one we were unaware that there is a blood disorder that runs on both sides of my family, so to automatically assume it's by way of an overdose is kind of off.

True, and I'm sorry to hear that. But the vast majority of the times these kind of "defects" are detected and diagnosed from an early stage - or/and literally in birth room. Anyway, the death is being treated as 'unexplained' so far, which is what they almost always say when it's a case of overdose. But yeah, I'm just going by my gut.

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

True, and I'm sorry to hear that. But the vast majority of the times these kind of "defects" are detected and diagnosed from an early stage - or/and literally in birth room. Anyway, the death is being treated as 'unexplained' so far, which is what they almost always say when it's a case of overdose. But yeah, I'm just going by my gut.

Unless it's something that just went undetected. I don't want to speculate on an overdose, as that could just lessen her character, which isn't fair on her. I'm sure the autopsy will fully determine what cause the cardiac arrest.

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

That's really not fair to say. Problems like this go undetected all the time, sadly.

Regardless, my heart is with the family, this is a cause especially close to my heart. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.