Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

50 dead in New Zealand mosque shooting, shooter live streamed attack

Dozens feared dead as at least two gunmen open fire at two Christchurch mosques — one gunman in custody

● Gunman, believed to be Australian, livestreams as he opens fire inside Al Noor Mosque

● Gunman wrote a 37-page manifesto declaring his intentions

● Armed police at second mosque in suburb of Linwood

● Christchurch Hospital is in lockdown

More info: https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/police-respond-to-shooting-inside-christchurch-mosque/news-story/db75a7aa031b8db068ca7c7e44c4728e

Four people in custody. Shooters are apparently claiming to have been radicalized by American white supremacist propaganda online and specifically cited Donald Trump as an inspiration. Fuck these Nazis, fuck Republicans for enabling this shit and fuck every platform that allows these people to have a voice. The time for them to be silenced was years ago.

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

Four people in custody. Shooters are apparently claiming to have been radicalized by American white supremacist propaganda online and specifically cited Donald Trump as an inspiration. Fuck these Nazis, fuck Republicans for enabling this shit and fuck every platform that allows these people to have a voice. The time for them to be silenced was years ago.

4Chan needs to take serious action against this scum and moderate more strictly. A lot of these attacks trace back to that site circlejerk of these white supremacists encouraging each other that their behaviour is appropriate.

This is horrifyingkaty6 This is the worst moslim-aimed shooting in the country and what's even worse is how the media in Europe seems to care more about shootings in Europe than other continents. The amount of deaths are tremendous and this deserves as much if not more media attention than the ones from Paris and Belgium.

A very sad day. The world is grieving with you, New Zealand. These atrocities against muslim communities are despicable acts of evil. Ideologies based in hatred should never have a platform to radicalize and inspire terror campaigns. Sending condolences and prayers from Canada :( 

On 3/15/2019 at 5:40 PM, Americunt said:

Trump was cited once from what I've heard. Fascism has been brewing and been ignored in New Zealand. I just found out we have multiple active white supremacist groups in the North and South Island. Everyone here has this "She'll be right" attitude, so no one saw this coming.  The left hasn't helped the situation by seeming unreasonable over the last few years and has consequently been loosing people to the right and shifting closer and closer to becoming flesh n blood bigots. People like Milo bring them over and they can't see through the fake liberal facade. It's disgusting and I hope we improve our education around fascism globally, so it can be called out and crushed. 

Updates:

50 dead and more hospitalised:

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home.html

Prime minister 's comments today:

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/livestream-nz-prime-minister-jacinda-ardern-addresses-christchurch-terror-attack-on-sunday.html

@Venus XCX

6 hours ago, Liam said:

cant believe pOLITICIANS in my own country are being so fucking ignorant

Oversimplification isn't helpful at all. I agree with what he says to an extent, but I could turn it around right back at him and say "I wonder if the right wing will fail just like the left to address the issue properly, opting to fear monger instead of actually looking at all the factors at play". Both sides spout all the same shit over and over and no progress is made. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.