Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Lori Loughlin NOT Invited Back for Final "Fuller House" Season?

lori-loughlin-fuller-house-4x08-.jpg

Have mercy? Maybe not when it comes to Lori Loughlin‘s status on Fuller House‘s farewell season, in the wake of the actress being indicted for her alleged role in a wide-ranging college admissions bribery scheme.

As Hallmark Channel plots a future without the star of its wholesome When Calls the Heart drama and Garage Sale Mystery TV-movie series, sources tell TVLine that there are currently no plans for the embattled Loughlin to reprise her role as Aunt Becky during Fuller House‘s fifth and final season, which has yet to start production and will premiere on Netflix this fall.

A star of progenitor Full House, Loughlin guest-starred on the Warner Bros. TV-produced follow-up during its first four seasons, the most recent of which hit Netflix in December.

3 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Still mad they're cancelling this! But honestly I think she should be allowed to finish the series. I don't think what she did is as bad as some of the things other celebs have done. She should serve her time and be forgiven when appropriate.

It may not be a moral thing on their part, or that they think their viewers won't tolerate Loughlin's presence, it may just be that her time will be largely occupied with trying to avoid prison and she can't film the show. For similar reasons (although in this case obviously way more severe crimes), it was looking like Bryan Singer might not direct X-Men: Apocalypse for a short period, just because he was going to have to spend a lot of time in court and wouldn't be able to shoot the film.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

My question is are people really watching this show lol3 

I mean I get for one season if you’re a white person who grew up in the 80s and want to relive the nostalgia factor but for FIVE seasons? lol3 I-

I tried to start watching season 2 when it came out and literally couldn't finish the premiere episode because it was too cringy to me ari7

Havent watched the show since moo10

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.