Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Why is Nicki cancelling shows?

I don’t believe it’s just low ticket sales. 

Mariah performs at half empty IMAX theaters and doesn’t cancel and she doesn’t even need the money as much as nicki. 

Rihanna had empty banquet halls for the ANTI world tour and didn’t cancel.

Kristina was struggling to fill 4K studio apartments and she didn’t cancel?

What is up with Miss Minaj?

Obviously it's the sales

But I think its immature that people see it as an excuse to bring up Nicki vs Cardi and say that Cardi's superior, both of them have acted shitty regardless of sales (and Cardi has no talent whatsoever, she's the Ava Max of rap), so let's focus on one issue at a time! 

moo10

I suppose because she had the audacity to schedule them in the first place. It’s not like there was a real chance of her actually filling the school cafeterias she mostly booked. coffee1

44 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

It's not the sales she is pregnant I think

"Worlds largest hippo births baby hippo..." - Daily Mail headlines tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

It's not the sales she is pregnant I think

Didn't Kelly Clarkson still perform on tour when she was pregnant with her 2nd child?

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Didn't Kelly Clarkson still perform on tour when she was pregnant with her 2nd child?

Kelly Clarkson's vocal talent, passion to perform for her fan base, and song writing skills are God-Given talents that she's grateful for. Ninki Mirage's thing is something very different,

4 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Kelly Clarkson's vocal talent, passion to perform for her fan base, and song writing skills are God-Given talents that she's grateful for. Ninki Mirage's thing is something very different,

thats my point oprah14 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.