Do you drink heavily?

There’s probably a thread about this somewhere but it’s St. Patty’s Day so carla1

Honestly, I’ve only had 1 drink in my entire life (2 if you count the same type of drink, wine) and the idea of getting shitfaced doesn’t appeal to me brit8. Especially since my college is so strict on drinking.

What about y’all?

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I don‘t drink at all and have never been drunk in my life.

Alcohol really isn’t that good but that’s just me carla1 I only tried it in France because... it’s France haha

1 minute ago, sonowgoodbye said:

Alcohol really isn’t that good but that’s just me carla1 I only tried it in France because... it’s France haha

I only tasted a little bit of liquor once and that was enough. The smell of beer alone is reason enough for me to never try it. And the thought of being drunk and possibly not have the full control over myself is a horror scenario, can‘t believe how anyone would allow that to happen to oneself.

5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

x2 kesha8 

and never will

Same!

I had a really bad party phase my sophomore year of college but now the thought bores me and if I do go out (which is barely once a month lately), I have maybe one or two drinks. The legal drinking age is 21 in the states but I was over it by the time I turned 21. It’s not as glamorous as Hollywood made it seem. dead2 

9 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I only tasted a little bit of liquor once and that was enough. The smell of beer alone is reason enough for me to never try it. And the thought of being drunk and possibly not have the full control over myself is a horror scenario, can‘t believe how anyone would allow that to happen to oneself.

thats me with wine. i cant get over how it smells like vinegar but my brother will down a whole bottle of vinegar dead4 

but he doesnt like wine and drinks beer like its iced tea tey never really gets drunk dead4 

only when I get a notification that says " @Onika just messaged you" cuz I need alcohol to put up with whatever bullshit he's about to spew 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

only when I get a notification that says " @Onika just messaged you" cuz I need alcohol to put up with whatever bullshit he's about to spew 

Or when we're scheduled to record our award-winning shit podcast.

2 minutes ago, Onika said:

Or when we're scheduled to record our award-winning shit podcast.

I've always been sober during those ny8 

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

I've always been sober during those ny8 

undefined

nk4mjjk.png

17 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Rarely and only wine. I'm being messy when i get drunk. carla1

Wine is THE drink honestly

Its like adult Juice tbh and the only thing that can get me drunk these days cause I can drink it like water lmfao2 Everything else either tastes like shit or is too strong or too sugary

19 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

thats me with wine. i cant get over how it smells like vinegar but my brother will down a whole bottle of vinegar dead4 

but he doesnt like wine and drinks beer like its iced tea tey never really gets drunk dead4 

If your wine smells like vinegar then you have some shitty or gone off wine

Time for a salad moo1

lol sipping on some vodka right this second. maisy 

Bout that party lyyyyyyyyyyyyyfe bey6 But also love me some wine and cheese nights with my besties. lj1