Do you drink heavily?

St. Patty??? kylie2

Yeah I like to drink quite a bit. Thankfully I've a high tolerance & mostly drink responsibly lmao 

Just now, Kuba said:

St. Patty??? kylie2

Yeah I like to drink quite a bit. Thankfully I've a high tolerance & mostly drink responsibly lmao 

St. Patrick’s Day is a huge thing here in Savannah (GA)

Just now, sonowgoodbye said:

St. Patrick’s Day is a huge thing here in Savannah (GA)

i know it's just that the irish hate when americans call it patty's day lmao. it's paddy ppl! kylie6

Just now, Kuba said:

i know it's just that the irish hate when americans call it patty's day lmao. it's paddy ppl! kylie6

Oh 💀💀 Im just dumb 

Australia has a huge drinking culture so I was drinking from fourteen tbh (I was younger for my year group) BUT it caught up with me by eighteen because now my body rejects VODKA and certain WINES in any form! nowadays I stick to drinking maybe once every week when I go out to the pub/club wherever

I like to go to parties every once in a while, and when I do then yeah I usually always drink a lot and get drink. But not often enough to say I drink heavily. Once a month MAX. Other than that I'll occasionally have beer, or like wine at a restaurant or sitting around at home. Also yeah St. Patricks Day is a big thing in Canada, but I hate it so instead I'm just going on a date with my boyfriend.

Half a bottle a week, a few times a bit more.

I obviously don't mean beer.

Edited by Akabaned

I'm kind of infrequent, but I do enjoy going out. Usually to more lowkey or chill places. That's where I can sit for hours and sip drink after drink with some good friends and some good tea ny1 I usually don't get messy, but I can get pretty drunk moo6

Also, I usually always go for liquor/mixed drinks/cocktails. Sometimes I go for cider, but I don't like wine and beer. 

No, I don't even like beer. I drink more alcohol during the summer than any other time of the year. A cocktail or a gin + tonic, oh yes yes! 

Nope, don't drink much at all. I think in my entire life I have had like 3 glasses of Wine. 

yes i love drinking/getting drunk when i go out or have a beer from time to time. i try to never get drunk by myself tho cos i get hella sad for some reason moo1 

i had my first drink not too long ago and well it was disgusting at first but once you get the hang of it, it's really enjoyable lol moo6 

Yes but I drink responsibly. Our gay clubs here usually have liquid buffet promotions, so I go for that.

Depends. I’m an infrequent drinker now. When I was a bit younger, I drank and partied a lot, but my body just can’t handle it anymore. Hangovers are SHIT and just being out of your mind drunk isn’t as fun as it was when you’re, let’s say, 18. The feeling of a buzz isn’t even fun anymore. But I’ll drink now and then. I just don’t drink as much as I used to and the concept kind of has worn off. 

I scarcely drink... only on special occasions, end even there, its only 2 or 3 beers. I think in total, maybe I drink alcohol 3-4 times a year