Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

LG6 coming? Gaga updates instagram and twitter

Something music related is 100% coming. She and her alleged producers suddenly following Rihanna, them liking LG6 tweets, she got the GAGA tattoo the same way she always gets the name of her albums tattooed ...

I also have a theory as to why "Gaga": she often references duality in her art, her last solo effort being Joanne, showed us an intimate, stripped side of herself and her atristry, (which carried onto the ASIB era) so now she is going to show us the crazy, theatrical persona that is also part of her artistic vission. I'm here for it.

36 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Something music related is 100% coming. She and her alleged producers suddenly following Rihanna, them liking LG6 tweets, she got the GAGA tattoo the same way she always gets the name of her albums tattooed ...

I also have a theory as to why "Gaga": she often references duality in her art, her last solo effort being Joanne, showed us an intimate, stripped side of herself and her atristry, (which carried onto the ASIB era) so now she is going to show us the crazy, theatrical persona that is also part of her artistic vission. I'm here for it.

Just like how TF and TFM have opposing light and dark visuals and styles. Likewise, BTW had serious themes plus black and white visuals while ARTPOP was more of a party album with colorful visuals. I’m snatched gaga1 

1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

Just like how TF and TFM have opposing light and dark visuals and styles. Likewise, BTW had serious themes plus black and white visuals while ARTPOP was more of a party album with colorful visuals. I’m snatched gaga1 

Can't wait to possibly be streaming GAGA and pretending Joanne-ASIB never happened gaga1

Just now, Hylia said:

ASIB is great though. gaga1 

I just didn't like ASIB sksks, her lyricism on it's songs is pretty basic compared to what she's done outside of it, and her character is literally just a reflection of her irl career but squeezed into 1 era in her 30s because she's in her 30s irl now gaga1 Meanwhile Joanne had it's moments but overall it lacked cohesivity imo and I found the era traumatic with the 500x Million Reasons performances and John Wayne not being made a single when the video came out, etc.

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

I just didn't like ASIB sksks, her lyricism on it's songs is pretty basic compared to what she's done outside of it, and her character is literally just a reflection of her irl career but squeezed into 1 era in her 30s because she's in her 30s irl now gaga1 Meanwhile Joanne had it's moments but overall it lacked cohesivity imo and I found the era traumatic with the 500x Million Reasons performances and John Wayne not being made a single when the video came out, etc.

Still great gaga1 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

I think I'm more excited for this upcoming era than I have been for a LONG time 

oh definitely. for me its been since ARTPOP that ive been excited.

46 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

oh definitely. for me its been since ARTPOP that ive been excited.

I mean, I get excited every era because I love her, but I can't remember being this ready for new music (except when Praying was announced ;)bey6  

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I mean, I get excited every era because I love her, but I can't remember being this ready for new music (except when Praying was announced ;)bey6  

oh yeah Praying/Rainbow was A MOMENT cry5 

but with gaga, the last time i got this excited was ARTPOP cry9 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.