Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Whendy Whaliams mistakes Kyliegend for one of those Jenner girls.

"And everybody's going to be there from The Killers to Kylie Jenner, no she doesn't sing but... but you guys follow her so she's going to be there doing what she does"

Poor Kylie. 

I literally mourn for a whole generation of ignorant ass kids who think of that Jenner rat instead of the Queen of Australia and effervescent pop when they hear the word “Kylie.” awk1

5 minutes ago, Satori said:

I literally mourn for a whole generation of ignorant ass kids who think of that Jenner rat instead of the Queen of Australia and effervescent pop when they hear the word “Kylie.” awk1

This. 

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

This. 

I kept waiting for a woke queen from Wendy’s audience to correct her and to stan Ms. Minogue but they all were basic Betties it seemed jj4

1 hour ago, Satori said:

I kept waiting for a woke queen from Wendy’s audience to correct her and to stan Ms. Minogue but they all were basic Betties it seemed jj4

To be fair Minogue was never too popular in America, it would be like asking Australian people about Brandy or something

3 hours ago, Satori said:

After she says it you can just about hear Norman say "Kylie Minogue" to her.

1 hour ago, ShutUpRae said:

To be fair Minogue was never too popular in America, it would be like asking Australian people about Brandy or something

Still you'd think someone would know. Regardless her team should have known better and got her to correct herself. To make matters worse Kylie Minogue has been on the show before!

14 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

That may be so but I guarantee if Wendy had played a snippet of CGYOOMH and talked about Minogue instead of Jenner people wouldn't have missed a beat.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.