Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

Madonna filming a new Music Video in Sintra

Another week, another music video news.

Today she has been filming in Sintra, a portuguese ville near Lisboa. The place is full of castles and beautiful landscapes.

I found it curious and funny how they cover her with dark blankets to avoid the press from seeing her. 

The secrecy of this project has been good so far. brit1

image.png.fbc16866223f4f3ad46e290bb77391

image.aspx?brand=TSF&type=generate&guid=

There's also news that a local church has been surrounded by vans, so the filming may be taking place there too. This is how it looks like:

igreja-de-belas.jpg

Now take a look on how the surroundings of the place look like. This is Quinta Nova da Assunção:

qta_assuncao_07.jpg

qta_assuncao_09.jpg

This is all for now. What do y'all think? oprah13

27 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I found it curious and funny how they cover her with dark blankets to avoid the press from seeing her. 

The secrecy of this project has been good so far

I mean they could've had her get ready in each building separately. Wheel in some suitcases in and out of the building

5 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Filming seems to be done.

She's been up the whole nite shooting this video along Maluma.

The text ln his IG story reads "7:44 am Worth it!"

The way she makes selfies and posts it on Instagram while being the queen of popfall8 At least she's going with her timesmad10

OT: Madonna, drop the lead single, I've been through your glorious discography this week and it's time for something newgaga13

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.