Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Lead single April 5??

13 minutes ago, Simón. said:

You mean April 

Yes I did jj3

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Saying what about what August? xtina1

I meant April mad12

I don't remember what exactly but it had to do with the lead and the date. I might've taken a screenshot but idk til I look.

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Yes I did jj3

I meant April mad12

I don't remember what exactly but it had to do with the lead and the date. I might've taken a screenshot but idk til I look.

she never tweeted that in the first place nicki5 if she had tweeted, i would have got a notification immediately nicki5

19 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Confirmed: BloodPop, BoysNoize, Sophie (she might be scrapped tho ksks)

Rumored: Skrillex, Baseck, DJ Burns, Diplo

i'm down for bloodpop and boyznoize but sophie....her productions are so grating and i KNOW they'll be dated by next year nicki5 

drop the rest except diplo

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

i'm down for bloodpop and boyznoize but sophie....her productions are so grating and i KNOW they'll be dated by next year nicki5 

drop the rest except diplo

Stop the Sophie hate! nicki5 The songs will be bops. Imagine Gaga's Vroom Vroom nicki5 I squirted a bit

Skrillex and Baseck would be awesome as well nicki5 Drop DJ Burns, if I have to pick one nicki5

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Stop the Sophie hate! nicki5 The songs will be bops. Imagine Gaga's Vroom Vroom nicki5 I squirted a bit

Skrillex and Baseck would be awesome as well nicki5 Drop DJ Burns, if I have to pick one nicki5

or we could get her bitch im madonna nicki5 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

She would never nicki5

vroom vroom is a BOP but it also already sounds dated nicki5 if sophie really does produce she needs to put out something timeless...is it cold in the water-esque ethereal productions would be good nicki5

im ready for gaga's magnum OPUS, no fads allowed

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Confirmed: BloodPop, BoysNoize, Sophie (she might be scrapped tho ksks)

Rumored: Skrillex, Baseck, DJ Burns, Diplo

I hope Sophie's scrapped since she seems really pretentious and everything she touches sounds exactly the same; she made Kim sound like Charli on their collab chi1

Im also sick of people getting pissed if she's accidentally misgendered anywhere considering she doesn't attempt to pass as female like Kim Petras or Ayesha Erotica do chi1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.