Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Like a Prayer - 30th Anniversary on Spotify (OMG)

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

They should have added the Dear Jessie - Single Version that has the fade. This one has an abrupt ending because it's meant to blend into Oh Father. nicki5 

They should have added a remix, mix etc of each song. nicki5 No reason of re-uploading the same studio versions, just post 12 remixes of each song and outtakes like Supernatural. nicki5

10 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

They should have added a remix, mix etc of each song. nicki5 No reason of re-uploading the same studio versions, just post 12 remixes of each song and outtakes like Supernatural. nicki5

There are no alternate versions of TDDUP, Spanish Eyes and Love Song. nicki5 I agree that they should have just remastered the original album and added the alt. versions/remixes and maybe two outtakes like Angels with Dirty Faces, First There's a Kiss, Love Attack & Possessive Love.

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

There are no alternate versions of TDDUP, Spanish Eyes and Love Song. nicki5 I agree that they should have just remastered the original album and added the alt. versions/remixes and maybe two outtakes like Angels with Dirty Faces, First There's a Kiss, Love Attack & Possessive Love.

They could make some remixes of them now, idk. nicki5 I mean, its the 30th anniversary. nicki5

2 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

I still need to listen to this album in full, Like A Prayer and Express Yourself are classics but I haven't heard the other songs yet. Is it worth listening?nat1

Best 80's album. nat1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.