Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RED ANGELO

Xtra date for The X Tour!

8 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Berlin,Paris,2x London&Birmingham days are doing great,the rest (except festivals) is not doing well jj4 I can't find the tweets but when I find it I'll post the link, but I swear that I saw 2 guys tweeting about it rav3 I remember reading that 30k people attended her show in Manila on B2B tourcry3

At least she's doing great, tickets for Belgium may sell out as the date draws closer. Also, I didn't realize that many people turned out for her manila concert in 2007 she actually did it at an open field (Beyonce also did a concert there in 2007) but right now, most singers just use the Mall of Asia arena with 20k capacity. 

7 hours ago, RED ANGELO said:

A Josh Groban is banning Christina Fucking Aguilera to have a concert in Philippines where she got 33,000 audience the last time she toured that country. And Josh GroBAN's concert was held last month. This Josh Groban stan is doing too much to make her fave relevant. lol2

I literally choked myself with an asparagus with that bullshit. Im honestly sure Xtina is madly shaking right now. lol3

The only thing I remember Josh Groban for is a really bad cover of the Prayer. (Xtina and Chris Mann did it much better)

9 hours ago, BlancMac said:

At least she's doing great, tickets for Belgium may sell out as the date draws closer. Also, I didn't realize that many people turned out for her manila concert in 2007 she actually did it at an open field (Beyonce also did a concert there in 2007) but right now, most singers just use the Mall of Asia arena with 20k capacity. 

The only thing I remember Josh Groban for is a really bad cover of the Prayer. (Xtina and Chris Mann did it much better)

I read about it like 2 yrs ago and I was like jj1 when it comes to belgium&amsterdam-I do hope the dates'll sell out but it doesn't look good right now and if X doesn't do any promo....these dates'll flop jj4 

17 hours ago, RED ANGELO said:

A Josh Groban is banning Christina Fucking Aguilera to have a concert in Philippines where she got 33,000 audience the last time she toured that country. And Josh GroBAN's concert was held last month. This Josh Groban stan is doing too much to make her fave relevant. lol2

I literally choked myself with an asparagus with that bullshit. Im honestly sure Xtina is madly shaking right now. lol3

I don't know who josh groban is,when I read his name in that tweets I was like ''bitch who the fuck is this'' brit12 I can't be sure that the guys who tweeted it were right but they both had tweeted about the x tour before it was announced so jj3 Nevertheless I think there's a chance that X'll go there because the guy tweeted that her team was still negotiating. I'm trying to find the tweets so I can provide you some receipts 

On 3/23/2019 at 2:23 AM, BlancMac said:

I think South Korea and Japan is on lock. 

Liberation went #1 in the South Korean International Albums (Gaon) chart. (The taste of korean gays is magnifique.)

It charted #48 in the Japan Hot Albums and she's seems to be connected to Japanese culture because she's lived there for two years which explains her love for kimonos. (Low key the lyrics for Around the world states this "Hollywood to Japan.")

Hoping for a Philippine leg as well. She's greatly missed here despite the fact that Sony Music is not being distributing albums here for reasons I don't know. Most of the Record Bars here are also closing down which is sad because I don't really like streaming. 

Ofc we should take it with a grain of salt

17 hours ago, RED ANGELO said:

Ofc we should take it with a grain of salt

6 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I have a feeling that the Asian dates will not be for until next year and if this is true she can push for a philippine date, I'll be able to save up to see her live.

There are two long breaks between The Xperience&The X Tour during which she could go to Asia for a few shows,between July and September and between October and November. If she announces shows in Asia it'll probably be like 5-6 dates so she doesn't need months of preparation etc 

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

There are two long breaks between The Xperience&The X Tour during which she could go to Asia for a few shows,between July and September and between October and November. If she announces shows in Asia it'll probably be like 5-6 dates so she doesn't need months of preparation etc 

September might be bleak because Summer might start going to school by then so my best bet would be December. I think she needs to take a few short breaks before going on another leg because it might strain her vocals  because she also has the Xperience in Vegas (We really don't want another Stripped US leg cancellation 2.0 because of vocal strain or fatigue.) That's why I have a feeling that if she's touring Asia, Australia and Latin America, it'll be at the tail end of 2019 (She'll probably announce her tour -hopefully- on October and kick it off by December in Asia, Australia, and the Latin America.)

On 3/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, BlancMac said:

September might be bleak because Summer might start going to school by then so my best bet would be December. I think she needs to take a few short breaks before going on another leg because it might strain her vocals  because she also has the Xperience in Vegas (We really don't want another Stripped US leg cancellation 2.0 because of vocal strain or fatigue.) That's why I have a feeling that if she's touring Asia, Australia and Latin America, it'll be at the tail end of 2019 (She'll probably announce her tour -hopefully- on October and kick it off by December in Asia, Australia, and the Latin America.)

Oh I forgot that Summer's going to school this fall jj3 yeah,spanish album+ a short tour in SA&Asia in 2020 sound great  ny10

On 3/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, BackToBasics said:

Oh I forgot that Summer's going to school this fall jj3 yeah,spanish album+ a short tour in SA&Asia in 2020 sound great  ny10

she needs to let summer hang with the nanny and papa ... ain't no reason for matt to be out on the road - he's got a job to do while mama x goes out and works. the fans need her more than the kids do at this time. 

1 hour ago, knoxavel said:

she needs to let summer hang with the nanny and papa ... ain't no reason for matt to be out on the road - he's got a job to do while mama x goes out and works. the fans need her more than the kids do at this time. 

The kids are the most important thing for Xtina,don't act like you don't know it   

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.