Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

If Kesha were to do an acoustic session

Which songs would you want her to record and release as an EP?

I would personally want:

1. Crazy Beautiful Life

2. Last Goodbye

3. Love into the Light

4. Blind

5. Thinking of You

6. Your Love is my Drug

7. Warrior

8. Wherever You Are

original / deluxe reissue (after Rainbow)

44271940_763442574006036_3386857661548756500_n.jpg49376202_138592603706462_8413511537566296457_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&ig_cache_key=MTk1MjEzNDYwNTYzMzEzNTU3Ng==.2images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcxktHEP_kytCbrKETnRy7t8Z6VIKOu1ETtyenjULJC1PoqaTr

Old Flames Can't Hold a Candle to You feat. Dolly Parton - just not the god awful vocals we have irl

Take it Off

Your Love is My Drug

Blind

Hungover

Feels Like Rain

Blow

The Harold Song

Boy Like U

We R Who We R

Supernatural

Die Young - change the god awful instrumental

C'Mon

Last Goodbye

Rainbow

Praying

Good Old Days

Here Comes the Change

Spaceship

I would mainly like to see Warrior as an acoustic album. While it is arguably my favorite album, my one problem is it always seemed overproduced. I'd love to see some of the songs stripped down (especially Love Into the Light)!.

But, besides that album... I'd like to see Learn To Let Go, Harold Song and Animal as acoustic songs. 

44 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Die Young - change the god awful instrumental

Excuse me...? How DARE you.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I would mainly like to see Warrior as an acoustic album. While it is arguably my favorite album, my one problem is it always seemed overproduced. I'd love to see some of the songs stripped down (especially Love Into the Light)!.

But, besides that album... I'd like to see Learn To Let Go, Harold Song and Animal as acoustic songs. 

Excuse me...? How DARE you.

katy8 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.