Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Cardi B's example of 'hard work' is drugging men and stealing their money

6 minutes ago, Philip said:

my anger is not misplaced, nor am I angry lol, but the need to level up Nicki's messy behavior and Cardi's when they are not even comparable lol

I never “leveled up” anyone’s behavior, I was simply saying that both of them have done awful things in response to that part of the post alone.

If it was a man who drugged a woman and stole her money, everyone would be (rightfully) throwing pitchforks. But Cardi gets a pass cuz she did it to... survive?? oprah8

How do we live in a society that promotes equality yet allow ANYONE to think it’s okay to DRUG someone against their will and ROB them??? oprah8 

10 hours ago, Luca said:

This really isn't a competition between her and Nicki and picking a side though, both did awful things and it's really showing. Both are disgusting in their own ways and clearly one of them isn't as superior than the other when it comes to being an exemplary fave. 

It's a good thing I don't listen to either of them. Ms. Kimberly Jones and Ms. Remy Ma must be shaking their heads right  now.

23 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

If it was a man who drugged a woman and stole her money, everyone would be (rightfully) throwing pitchforks. But Cardi gets a pass cuz she did it to... survive?? oprah8

How do we live in a society that promotes equality yet allow ANYONE to think it’s okay to DRUG someone against their will and ROB them??? oprah8 

Preach Kweeeeennnn!!!! 

2 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

people will really trash nicki for supporting a paedophile but then continue to support/stan/defend michael jackson

giphy.gif

Except the filmmakers of Leaving Neverland have multiple inconsistencies with their stories and admitted doing it for fame and money... bebe1

7 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Except the filmmakers of Leaving Neverland have multiple inconsistencies with their stories and admitted doing it for fame and money... bebe1

And at least one of them has been exposed for wanting to be part of the MJ Cirque du Soleil Show and sued them when he got fired. bebe1 

The bitch is in desperate need of money and attention because he wants his "fame" back. He even said MJ "left him" in favor of Macauley Culkin...I fucking can't. bebe1 He was obsessed with MJ and mad he never got a piece of the fame he felt he deserved, so now he trashes him when he's not alive anymore to defend himself.

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

And at least one of them has been exposed for wanting to be part of the MJ Cirque du Soleil Show and sued them when he got fired. bebe1 

The bitch is in desperate need of money and attention because he wants his "fame" back. He even said MJ "left him" in favor of Macauley Culkin...I fucking can't. bebe1 He was obsessed with MJ and mad he never got a piece of the fame he felt he deserved, so now he trashes him when he's not alive anymore to defend himself.

THANK YOU. And people are eating up the lies cuz it hits them in the feels. It pisses me off how many A-list celebrities threw MJ under the bus the minute it came out. Man can’t even defend himself cuz he’s dead, so it must be easy to fabricate lies on someone who can’t fight back. gaga6

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.