Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Which FOTP fave is the worst live performer?

Whether it be vocals, stage presence, lack of production, etc. Which fotp fave is just a total snooze or cringefest the minute they get put on a stage? brit13

I would say, in 2019, Botney is definitely the worst performer. Barely sings live, considers fast walking as a dance and when she does actually "dance" it's becomes more robotic with each passing minute. However sometimes the robot malfunctions and just flails around and considers it choreo. Exhibit A:

xUDWOsF.gif

I love Britney a lot yes, wouldn't say she's a bad performer but I really miss her 2004 style. The thing is that when she's on tour, she's stiff at the beginning but really goes off when she's 10 to 13 songs in, she DELIVERED during Breathe On Me at my show and I really felt my dick jizzing.

kreCwKp.gif

4 minutes ago, hector said:

lana, moo, taylor swift and kesha, i mean lol3 i wouldn't say britney when you have those there

But like, what do you expect Lana to do? oprah12 She makes me alternative music, the only song of hers I can see myself bopping too is High By The Beach. Imagine seeing Lana do a backflip singing Video Games.

Lana is doing fine, Mariah.. eve1, Taylor is also a good performer who has made a lot of progress when you compare the rep tour to the 1989 tour, she's far from being a bad performer. I don't really know much about Kesha's performances since I have never seen her perform before. 

49 minutes ago, hector said:

lana, moo, taylor swift and kesha, i mean lol3 i wouldn't say britney when you have those there

I mean it’s not like Lana can really do much with her discography, but she does try to do other things besides just stand there so she’s fine. lol3 

Mariah maybe a point was made lol3

Taylor and Kesha can actually put on a great show and have great stage presence!

I honestly can't decide but on a related note it feels like none of the faves have really wowed me of late re performances. Hoping for some good things later in the year from Madonna though. And Mariah's definitely been doing much better vocally this year.

I'd probably say Lana. 

Mariah can be lazy at times, especially during the Stella period, but in the last year or so she's been improving quite a bit. 

I wouldn't really call Britney lazy as she does quite a bit of dancing. 

Keep in mind that with at least two of the three above though mental illnesses do have an impact. 

20 hours ago, Luca said:

I love Britney a lot yes, wouldn't say she's a bad performer but I really miss her 2004 style. The thing is that when she's on tour, she's stiff at the beginning but really goes off when she's 10 to 13 songs in, she DELIVERED during Breathe On Me at my show and I really felt my dick jizzing.

kreCwKp.gif

So you’re str8? oprah12 

16 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I'd probably say Lana. 

Mariah can be lazy at times, especially during the Stella period, but in the last year or so she's been improving quite a bit. 

I wouldn't really call Britney lazy as she does quite a bit of dancing. 

Keep in mind that with at least two of the three above though mental illnesses do have an impact. 

All three actually. Lana is a recovering alcohol/drug addict and has been dealing with depression for quite some time.

7 hours ago, Madonna said:

All three actually. Lana is a recovering alcohol/drug addict and has been dealing with depression for quite some time.

Thanks, i just said "at least" as I wasn't sure with Lana.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.