1. 1. What time should results be at?

• Wednesday - 10 am NYC time
    • Wednesday - Noon NYC time
    • Wednesday - 2 pm NYC time
    • Wednesday - 4 pm NYC time
    • Wednesday - 6 pm NYC time

34 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

I want to Answer Q8 honestly but FOTP has no Taste so I'm torn bey11

well according to FOTP's taste regarding Neki Minej, i think we have honest taste.

Reminder that tomorrow night at midnight NYC time is the last day to send in your responses!

As voted on by you all, the results show for each round will be on Wednesday at 4 pm NYC time! Here is a link to a fun little countdown to help you out!

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20190403T16&p0=179&msg=TAG+Round+1&font=slab

See you all then! bey7

7 hours ago, Divine said:

Reminder that tomorrow night at midnight NYC time is the last day to send in your responses!

As voted on by you all, the results show for each round will be on Wednesday at 4 pm NYC time! Here is a link to a fun little countdown to help you out!

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20190403T16&p0=179&msg=TAG+Round+1&font=slab

See you all then! bey7

already sent please stop bugging me thanks

See you all in 50 minutes! Remember you'll wanna be here for the bonus points! 5 bonus questions, 10 points each to the first person to answer it correctly! 10 points could save your score so you'll definitely want to try to get some!

@Royale @Kristina @Rachel Green @Luca @Entea @Hermione @Party Monster @Bhad Bharb @Chris Morlock @SWINΞ @Dan @Hylia @Simón. @edwinfg @Régine Filange @TattooedHeart @Hyun. @Manel @fab @Venom @Yoncé. @RihannaRTT @Juinae @Electric Light @Urbanov @Quill @Daenerys