1. 1. What time should results be at?

• Wednesday - 10 am NYC time
    • Wednesday - Noon NYC time
    • Wednesday - 2 pm NYC time
    • Wednesday - 4 pm NYC time
    • Wednesday - 6 pm NYC time

is3kClP.gif

(Banner created by the fabulous @Luca!)

The Top Answer Game has returned! Well over two years ago, the game of TAG blossomed into one of FOTP's largest games, introducing new twists and turns with each new installment. That era of TAG ended, however, and it's time to revive the once popular game! We're going back to our roots with this revival! Both old and new players alike are welcome and encouraged to compete. You can, and should, read the information thread that will be a guide to understanding the game. It contains all information about the event, alongside the rules and the aim of the game. Without further ado, let's begin Round One!

Round One Questions:

1. What was the worst #1 on the H100 in 2017?

2. When all is said and done, what will Donald Trump be remembered for?

3. What is the best fast food restaurant?

4. Name something you keep secret from your friends

5. Name a popular stan slang word or phrase

6. Name a celebrity you're surprised is still alive

7. What brings you the most pleasure?

8. In one word describe Nicki Minaj

9. Name a country that has a reputation to be racist

10. Name a popular FOTPer

PM me your answers to each question by the deadline. The deadline for Round One is 23:59 NYC time on Tuesday, the 2nd of April. The results show for the first round will be on Wednesday, the 3rd of April. Please vote in the poll above for the best timeslot to host this season's result shows! There will be 50 bonus points (!!!) up for grabs at each results show! This season will last for FIVE weeks; and the final results show will be hosted on Wednesday, the 1st of May! Round one begins... NOW! 

Just now, Yoncé. said:

I'm going to fuck you up for Question #8, you and this game can choke. jk i'll send them in just a minute.  wub1 

omg seethe! the popular responses could be positive, you never know! lol3 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

omg seethe! the popular responses could be positive, you never know! lol3 

girl on this site with these hateful fags? oh you're a dreamer, you dream a LOT. dead1 

Former TAG winner and host will be participating this season. Most definitely will flop seeing the questions as well, though. dead2 

Also, @Divine you should do a mass-tag or something. I think the TAG payola on the homepage only lasts a few days.

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Former TAG winner and host will be participating this season. Most definitely will flop seeing the questions as well, though. dead2 

yes it is she. it is me. wendy1 

the questions are so messy dead4 the bonus points spam will be a kii too. will send my answers later tonight x

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

yes it is she. it is me. wendy1 

the questions are so messy dead4 the bonus points spam will be a kii too. will send my answers later tonight x

Reducing yourself to only "Former host and winner" when you're a TAG legend at this point? wendy1

Tea! I'll probably send mine in a few days, or hours. Who knows..

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

If I get dragged, I'm blaming you sus

At least you make sure everyone knows it's returning. They can't complain about the Games section being dead if they drag the host or let it flop afterwards. rip2 

11 minutes ago, Royale said:

At least you make sure everyone knows it's returning. They can't complain about the Games section being dead if they drag the host or let it flop afterwards. rip2 

clock these whiny but still lazy girlies whit1 

3 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Wait, what do i have to do? Just answer the questions and PM them? mad5

yes but lie. instead of saying your personal answer, think what everyone else is gonna say. that's the point.