Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha at LAX (03/28)

7 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Not the place to discuss this... but is this beginning to feel like another drought again fall2 

I know fall1  That's why I just wish she'd at least say "music this summer..." or even if she said "next Spring", I just want something to look forward to fall1 

5 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Not the place to discuss this... but is this beginning to feel like another drought again fall2 

She is recording music since February 2018, she is constantly writing songs with Wrabel, she was in the studio with Stint the whole last week, she keeps teasing the mermaid theme, her pinned HCTC tweet has been deleted today, etc. It's clear that something is coming. You only think it's a drought because she simply isn't very active in public or on social media, but in reality this isn't a drought at all.

5 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

She is recording music since February 2018, she is constantly writing songs with Wrabel, she was in the studio with Stint the whole last week, she keeps teasing the mermaid theme, her pinned HCTC tweet has been deleted today, etc. It's clear that something is coming. You only think it's a drought because she simply isn't very active in public or on social media, but in reality this isn't a drought at all.

11 hours ago, TomTom said:

cry0

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.