Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

P!nk drags Instagram fans for commenting about her son's genitals

I kind of understand the backlash.. like don't post pics of your naked kids on the internet.. they're cute for the family album but not for millions of strangers to see 

No one in this day and age should post naked pictures of their children. Paedophiles are rife, especially online. Completely inappropriate. She isn't on a private instagram with a locked account for only 63 trusted familiy and friends to see, that picture was exposed to millions of people. Social services should be involved.

12 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Social services should be involved.

Now this is a reach. Obviously she meant no intentional harm to her son.

I understand both sides. You would hope as a parent the world isn't sick enough to comment on such a thing, but unfortunately we live in a twisted world. I think a picture such as this would be more appropriate kept private, not posted on social media.

24 minutes ago, fab said:

I kind of understand the backlash.. like don't post pics of your naked kids on the internet.. they're cute for the family album but not for millions of strangers to see 

20 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

It probably wasn't the wisest idea to post it. 

20 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

No one in this day and age should post naked pictures of their children. Paedophiles are rife, especially online. Completely inappropriate. She isn't on a private instagram with a locked account for only 63 trusted familiy and friends to see, that picture was exposed to millions of people. Social services should be involved.

6 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Now this is a reach. Obviously she meant no intentional harm to her son.

I understand both sides. You would hope as a parent the world isn't sick enough to comment on such a thing, but unfortunately we live in a twisted world. I think a picture such as this would be more appropriate kept private, not posted on social media.

Thing is she didnt notice that he took of his swim diaper when the photo was taken nor did she know this when she posted it. 

I'm not even touching the circumcision issue (shame on anyone who looked that close in the first place), but parents need to be way more careful about what they share about their children online. I know parents who post every little detail of their kids' lives on social media: their problems at school, health issues, embarrassing pictures and moments, and it's out there forever now and there's no way a child can consent to making all of that information public knowledge. I'm glad I was born before it became socially acceptable to share everything about someone's life to the whole world before they can even agree to it. It's a total violation of privacy and it's grounds for estrangement once they get older.

45 minutes ago, attitude said:

She needs to get a life.

she has one brit10 

shes currently releasing her 8th album April 26 brit10 

and is a mother of 2 brit10 

I can see why it's really ill-advised to post that sort of picture even if it should be innocuous and we shouldn't have to be worried about creeps.

I have nothing but praise, however, for her dragging the sort of people who act like they're curing cancer when they attack well-meaning strangers online. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.