ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Dedicated Tour & Festivals | 2019 & 2020 & 2021

In an interview published today with Metro UK, CRJ mentioned that she is booked to tour until March 2020, but as of today, she only has dates scheduled up to December 2019. So, where is she going to in 2020? Europe? S. Africa and/or Latin America? nat1

“I’ll be on the road til March, we’re doing Canada, then Japan, south-east Asia. But after that, I don’t know. I’m considering moving to New York.“

SandTunes Festival was cancelled by the promoters, so one less date in Australia:

SANDTUNES MUSIC FESTIVAL - CANCELLATION

TEG Dainty, the promoter of SandTunes Music Festival, regrets to advise the event scheduled for Saturday 30 November & Sunday 01 December 2019 is cancelled.

The event, which was originally scheduled for Coolangatta Beachfront, was relocated to Metricon Stadium following a campaign by the Member for Currumbin, Jann Stuckey and some local business owners. TEG Dainty President and CEO Paul Dainty said: “We tried our best to make Metricon work for SandTunes. But the reality is that without sand between our punters’ toes, the very notion of the beachside festival in a stadium meant low sales and we had to make the hard decision to cancel this major Gold Coast event.”

“I would like to extend my gratitude to the many people who have spent numerous hours over the past two-and-a-half years trying to bring this event to fruition. I would also particularly like to thank the ticket purchasers and supporters of this event.”

in a tweet , Ticketek confirmed (in an indirect way), that the Tour will continue despite the SandTunes being cancelled

In an interview with Billboard, Ralph had some nice words about touring Canada with CRJ:

You did a premiere with us back in March 2018 where you said that you hope to befriend Carly Rae Jepsen one day. A year later you just wrapped up a tour with her. What was it like to be able to work with her?

I'm just amazed by her. I would go out and watch the show every night. She always performed with the same energy and the same joy. She's been on a world tour for a year, and that takes a lot out of you. Her stamina was impressive. The way she still connects with her fans and the way that she creates a really loving family atmosphere with her tourmates and bandmates was also really impressive to me. Every night she was like, "I love your outfit. You guys sounded so great." I always notice when I'm opening for someone and they say onstage "Thank you so much to Ralph. What a great opener." Like you have no obligation to say that, but as an opener, I always really appreciate and notice when a headliner takes a moment to just say thank you. You can just tell she's a true professional, and very grateful and conscientious that everyone around her feels good. That's something that I'd like to carry into my future tours. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I mean, Megan The Stallion is gonna be there too. Imagine what is going to happen carla1

It was a closed school concert. Only registered students and a guest could get tickets. I don’t even know what MTS even performed. gaga12

She has one date tomorrow in Auckland, NZ and rumour online is that she is going to announce this week, a European leg for 2020.

She did say she was booked for Dedicated Tour until May, 2020...so this probably isn’t a fake rumour. 

sia1