Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are having a baby (NOT an aprils fool)

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

What is with this generation of celebrities getting married and having babies in their 20s? dead2 Gross.

It’s not just celebrities. I’ve only been out of high school for 5 years, and I’ll see people I went to school with come shopping at my work and they’ll have their kids with them that they clearly had right after graduation. It’s also apparent that they have no idea what they’re doing, like when I saw one girl I knew threaten to smack her son just because he asked for a kinder egg. orangu1 

33 minutes ago, Hylia said:

It’s not just celebrities. I’ve only been out of high school for 5 years, and I’ll see people I went to school with come shopping at my work and they’ll have their kids with them that they clearly had right after graduation. It’s also apparent that they have no idea what they’re doing, like when I saw one girl I knew threaten to smack her son just because he asked for a kinder egg. orangu1 

I mean, I think we all know people from high school were married young and had kids orangu1 But the general consensus is that the new generation is waiting longer to start a family.

It's just weird for people like Hailey and Justin who literally have so much career-wise to focus on.

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I mean, I think we all know people from high school were married young and had kids orangu1 But the general consensus is that the new generation is waiting longer to start a family.

It's just weird for people like Hailey and Justin who literally have so much career-wise to focus on.

I think Justin just recently announced a hiatus, unless I’m wrong? It’s clear he has a lot of issues going on right now though and I feel like now is possibly the worst time for him to have a child. I also don’t like the idea of him bringing a child into his Hillsong Cult, but what can we do.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:20 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

justin more to focus on than her. he has actual issues going on (i think)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.