Sign in to follow this  

Cheryl | Let You | May 31, 2019

Electric    2,069
31 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'm fucking ready! Cheryl is fucking back!

Apparently the single cover? eve1 

Ruthless Love    2,928
1 minute ago, Electric said:

Apparently the single cover? eve1 

I get the idea they were going for... but I just don't think they executed it correctly.

Ruthless Love    2,928

This sounds like a delicious bop. I fucking hope it doesn't take them an extra week for the video to be available worldwide!

Ruthless Love    2,928
17 hours ago, Confetti said:

THIS IS SUCH A BOP

I've had it on repeat since it came out; so catchy! The reception seems to be quite positive, too!

AngryAzalean    580

I hope the british GP stops giving her a hard time cuz this slaps but she's been having a hard time recently bebe1

Ruthless Love    2,928
8 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

I hope the british GP stops giving her a hard time cuz this slaps but she's been having a hard time recently bebe1

They never will, which is unfortunate. This song slaps and I'm hoping the promo for it is strong, because this could be a summer hit!

AngryAzalean    580
7 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

They never will, which is unfortunate. This song slaps and I'm hoping the promo for it is strong, because this could be a summer hit!

Your probably right, ever since she had a baby with Liam Payne the press, especially Daily Mail has been barking down her throat, but what do we expect from the british press lol3

Ruthless Love    2,928
2 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

Your probably right, ever since she had a baby with Liam Payne the press, especially Daily Mail has been barking down her throat, but what do we expect from the british press lol3

Daily Mail is to British press as to what National Enquirer is to American press. Trash. People who feel the need to stick to it really need to exit their homes and get some oxygen into what's left of their brains.

Cheryl is talented; I think the major issue is that people see her as a singer, when in reality, she's a pop entertainer. Thankfully, reception seems to be positive and there's a lot of social media presence for "Let You". A lot of American love, too!

AngryAzalean    580
3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Daily Mail is to British press as to what National Enquirer is to American press. Trash. People who feel the need to stick to it really need to exit their homes and get some oxygen into what's left of their brains.

Cheryl is talented; I think the major issue is that people see her as a singer, when in reality, she's a pop entertainer. Thankfully, reception seems to be positive and there's a lot of social media presence for "Let You". A lot of American love, too!

That's interesting and useful to know, I'll steer clear from National Enquirer then jj2 I sorta skim through Daily Flop and look for the shirtless guys in articles but I have a bad habit of looking at the comments, there always cruel but that's to be expecting from lowlifes who worship that paper anyway lmfao1

Let You is #18 on UK iTunes now so it fell by like 9 positions, I think streaming is her issue right now if I'm correct, she didn't get good numbers on Spotify with LMMDI I remember.

Ruthless Love    2,928
1 minute ago, AngryAzalean said:

That's interesting and useful to know, I'll steer clear from National Enquirer then jj2 I sorta skim through Daily Flop and look for the shirtless guys in articles but I have a bad habit of looking at the comments, there always cruel but that's to be expecting from lowlifes who worship that paper anyway lmfao1

Let You is #18 on UK iTunes now so it fell by like 9 positions, I think streaming is her issue right now if I'm correct, she didn't get good numbers on Spotify with LMMDI I remember.

It baffles me where streaming is concerned, because her management and new label even said that since she last released that streaming has become the "new norm," yet they aren't even enforcing that. This deserves to be a summer bop; ultimately, she still needs to perform the song on daytime and late-night, which is something she didn't really do for "Love Made Me Do It".