Sign in to follow this  

Cheryl | Let You | May 31, 2019

Ruthless Love    2,929
21 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

It's a shame she overdone it with the work on her face. She's starting to look more like she did before again though. 

I don't think she had work done; it was simply the makeup she was wearing, which provided a drastic change in how her face looked.

39 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I don't think she had work done; it was simply the makeup she was wearing, which provided a drastic change in how her face looked.

If you look at clips and photos of her from last year it's pretty evident she is getting botox and over did it with the fillers. 

Ruthless Love    2,929
4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

If you look at clips and photos of her from last year it's pretty evident she is getting botox and over did it with the fillers. 

I have; one day it looked like that, and the next it did not. It was the makeup she was being put into.

CHANEL #1    10,098
2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I have; one day it looked like that, and the next it did not. It was the makeup she was being put into.

People seriously underestimate the power of makeup lol. I really don't think she had work done either. Just horrid makeup.

Ruthless Love    2,929
1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

People seriously underestimate the power of makeup lol. I really don't think she had work done either. Just horrid makeup.

It really was poor makeup choices, especially with her contour and lip application.

CHANEL #1    10,098
27 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

It really was poor makeup choices, especially with her contour and lip application.

It's amazing to me the trash makeup that celebs walk out in. Like I just think about how much their makeup artists are being paid only to send them out looking like that rip4 

Ruthless Love    2,929
3 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

It's amazing to me the trash makeup that celebs walk out in. Like I just think about how much their makeup artists are being paid only to send them out looking like that rip4 

I feel the same way about Jennifer Lopez; if you see close-ups of her from two to three years ago, her makeup was a fucking damn mess. Like, ladies, fucking get it right!

2 hours ago, Electric said:

We're ready for the legend

YES WE ARE!

CHANEL #1    10,098
2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I feel the same way about Jennifer Lopez; if you see close-ups of her from two to three years ago, her makeup was a fucking damn mess. Like, ladies, fucking get it right!

I think her makeup is always overrated for the most part. Though it has been better the last year or so. But like 2016 in particular was a fucking mess rip4 

Royalty    93,405
2 hours ago, Entea said:

She will SERVE

Will she

Ruthless Love    2,929
9 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I think her makeup is always overrated for the most part. Though it has been better the last year or so. But like 2016 in particular was a fucking mess rip4 

Exactly.

8 hours ago, Entea said:

She will SERVE

6 hours ago, Royalty said:

Will she

She will.

Ruthless Love    2,929

Looks like "Let You" is the new single; it was originally speculated to be her first single last November, before "Love Made Me Do It" was announced.