Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

some of y'all bout to be real mad at me

...but it must be said. honeymoon deserves better and in my honest opinion is lana's magnum opus. i've had enough of the earviolence stans.

honeymoon, music to watch boys to, terrence loves you, god knows i tried, high by the beach, freak, art deco, salvatore, the blackest day, and swan song all slap.

a dream/baroque pop excellence, not everybody has that

now stream it so lana can afford dinner tonight fats!

38 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Religion, Salvatore and TBD are one of her best songs oprah14

freaky prince spills tea [2312312] what's new?oprah14

ot: earviolence stans please stop derailing this thread please ny14

2 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

jealousy is a disease die slow

tenor.gif?itemid=8128195

Reported for wishing death.

tenor.gif?itemid=8128195

Delete this thread NOW. As long as I'm on this forum I will NOT let anyone ever claim that THIS is her best album. Especially not someone who hates and sabotaged Ultraviolence during the last megarate. UH UH.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Reported for wishing death.

tenor.gif?itemid=8128195

Delete this thread NOW. As long as I'm on this forum I will NOT let anyone ever claim that THIS is her best album. Especially not someone who hates and sabotaged Ultraviolence during the last megarate. UH UH.

violence towards a member. MODS!

tenor.gif?itemid=8128195

he hit me and it felt like a kiss indeed

tenor.gif?itemid=8128195

I do appreciate how experimental she was with this album and it's definitely her most unique, whew that transition from Freak to Deco! Religion's post chorus! But Ultraviolence simply reigns supreme and that's on period.

It is definitely my favorite album considering the theme and overall aesthetic of the album. But I don't believe it is her best album, I would give that title to either Born To Die or Ultraviolence. Still, Honeymoon has all my favorite songs. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.