Divine

Top Answer Game - The Revival | Round Two

is3kClP.gif

Welcome to the second round of the revival season of Top Answer Game! The results for Round One has been posted and you can read them HERE. If you missed the first round, you can still join in, but you'll be a few points behind. New entrants can, and should, read the information thread that will be a guide for all future seasons of the events. It contains all information about the event, alongside the rules and the aim of the game. Without further ado, let's move on to Round Two!

Round Two Questions:

1. Who was snubbed the hardest at the most recent Grammys?

2. What is the nastiest part of the body?

3. Why do you continue to log on to FOTP?

4. Name a pop girl you could never stan no matter how hard you tried

5. Name the best European country

6. What is your favorite TV show?

7. Name something you are scared to enter

8. Name a popular carnival ride

9. What is something you do at night?

10. What is the best streaming platform?

PM me your answers to each question by the deadline. The deadline for Round One is 23:59 NYC time on Tuesday, the 9th of April. The results show for the second round will be on Wednesday, the 10th of April at 4 pm New York City time. There will be 50 bonus points (!!!) up for grabs at each results show! Round two begins... NOW! 

@Royale @Kristina @Rachel Green @Luca @Entea @Hermione @Party Monster @Bhad Bharb @Chris Morlock @SWINΞ @Dan @Hylia @Simón. @edwinfg @Régine Filange @TattooedHeart @Hyun. @Manel @fab @Venom @Yoncé. @RihannaRTT @Juinae @Electric Light @Urbanov @Quill @Daenerys

3. Why do you continue to log on to FOTP?

dead2 WELL... WELLLLLL................... NEXT QUESTION.... SEE YA!

wanna troll here so bad but omg i dont wanna lose out on obvious points. FUCK! meg1 

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

2. What is the nastiest part of the body?

7. Name something you are scared to enter

My immediate thoughts for these are really telling about my current state of mind katy8