Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Birthday Suit leaked!

1 hour ago, idrk said:

omg SME got this one fast. they usually let kasha's unreleased stay up what's up with thiskesha5

I knooow. My thoughts exactly. Dozens of Animal outtakes being available, meanwhile the only unreleased Rainbow song gets deleted immediately rip4

28 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I knooow. My thoughts exactly. Dozens of Animal outtakes being available, meanwhile the only unreleased Rainbow song gets deleted immediately rip4

Maybe it has a future release date? jj5

2 hours ago, idrk said:

why would she release a rainbow outtake. I thought she got more freedom this era jj3 but I won't be complaining if the final version is on K4ari9

oprah14

14 minutes ago, idrk said:

I can try boosting the instrumental in the prechorus it filters pretty well in audacity for anyone that wants itjj2

im the kinda fan that wants things in original quality if its available so aretha1 

On 4/4/2019 at 10:42 PM, idrk said:

wasn't there a interview where Kesha said she loves it when her music leaks and she loves her fans for spreading it and if she could put out songs for free she would

maybe not anymore kesha5

I uploaded birthday suit in full hq on youtube on a throwaway account to see why the videos were being taken down and I didn't get copyrightedjj3 and then you see people on instagram having their posts taken down from SME for birthday suit that don't have birthday suit in them it was just a instrumental 100%  remake from mr peep$ on Soundcloud while the remake is still available on full on his youtube account what the hell is Sony doingari9

6p2gw3.png

I logged into my throwaway account to test a song for copyright and I saw I had a copyright notice so I checked it out and it was for my birthday suit audio copyright test and here's the claim bebe1 track 18 - chi ? brit8

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.